Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 – Asteria Aerospace is scheduled to hire an Intern – Software Development for B.E/B.Tech candidates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the company: Asteria Aerospace Ltd is a full-stack drone technology company providing actionable intelligence from aerial data. We develop deeply customized drone solutions for government and enterprise customers using our in-house hardware design, software development, and manufacturing capabilities. We have been a trusted partner to provide long-term and quality-focused drone products & services to the defence & homeland security, agriculture, oil & gas, energy & utilities, telecommunications, mining, and construction sectors. Our drone solutions protect borders and facilities, improve farm yields, inspect critical assets, and monitor construction sites using the power of aerial intelligence. Asteria Aerospace is a subsidiary of Jio Platforms Ltd, which is a majority-owned subsidiary of Reliance Industries Ltd.
Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023 for Intern – Software Development:
|Job Role||Intern – Software Development|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
Intern – Software Development:
Key skills and qualifications:
- Education in Software Engineering
- Agile and entrepreneur like mindset, willingness to learn
- Good command of English language
- Software Development ranging from backend to frontend with emphasis on frontend development
- Integration with other tools and systems of the cloud platform
- Gathering requirements for assigned tasks
- Creating unit tests, verification, and validation against requirements
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online as soon as possible by the following link.
For More Details & Apply: Click here