Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022 – Asteria Aerospace scheduled to hire Associate Engineer I – Integration & Testing for BE/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Associate Engineer|
- Bachelor’s degree in Aeronautical/Mechanical/Other applicable engineering field.
- Relevant Experience: 0-1 Year+/Fresher
Desired Skills & Characteristics:
- Complete understanding of the system.
- Knowledge of RC aircraft/UAV/Multirotor dynamics, control & flight operations.
- Able to diagnose problems.
- Find solutions to issues and fix them.
- Repair/maintenance/resolve issues on prompt time.
- Documentation for system testing & other repairing works.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required.
- Expert knowledge of UAV configuration and performance evaluation.
- Knowledge of UAS hardware, software & sensors.
- Ability to prioritize and manage work to critical project timelines in a fast-paced
- Integration, testing and validation for R&D/new product development.
- Manage development & production flight test operations with emphasis on safety & quality control.
- Coordinate with another engineering team on the integration of complementary technologies.
- Flight test & evaluation of prototypes & final production units.
- Assist in product documentation & manual development.
- Needs to have hands-on experience with the UAV system assembly process.
- Assist in the development of end-user training documents.
- Provide training and field support to end-users of the UAS products.
- As an Integration & Testing Engineer, you will lead the efforts of field testing of Asteria’s Unmanned Aerial System products & will provide all system support. Your role & responsibilities will be integration, testing, and validation of all R&D/new product development. Your other role will be to develop flight test plans, prepare remotely controlled aircraft for flight, conduct flight tests of the aircraft as the test pilot, and support other field-testing efforts as required. You will also lead flight activities for client demonstrations. You will work closely with other product development engineers on the team to take Asteria’s products through field tests and client demonstrations.
How to Apply for Asteria Aerospace Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now