Assam University Recruitment 2020 – Assam University scheduled walk-in-interview for the post of Guest Faculty – 04 posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MS are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the walk-in-interview. Eligible candidates can send their application form to email id: [email protected] on or before 25 September 2020 and attend the walk-in on 28 September 2020. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Assam Police Recruitment 2020 for Junior Assistant/ Stenographer
- PCB Assam Recruitment 2020 for AE/ Jr Accountant
- DEE Assam Recruitment 2020 for Teachers
Assam University Recruitment 2020:
Assam University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty:
|Job Role||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ MS|
|Salary||Rs. 15,000/- per lecture ( Rs. 50,000/ – per month)|
|Walk-in-interview||28 September 2020|
|Last Date||25 September 2020|
- B.E./B.Tech./B.S. and M.E./M.Tech/M.S. or integrated M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering with first class or equivalent in any one of the degrees.
Remuneration: Rs. 1500/ – per lecture with a ceiling of Rs. 50,000/ – per month.
Category Wise Vacancies:
- Guest faculties (1-UR, 1-OBC, 1-SC, and 1-EWS)
Assam University Recruitment Selection Process for Guest Faculty:
- Selection will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview
How to apply Assam University Recruitment 2020 for Guest Faculty?
Interested and eligible candidates may send their applications as per the prescribed format available on the Assam University website along with self-attested copies of supporting documents to email id: [email protected] on or before 25 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
Date: 28 September 2020 at 12 PM
The Office of the Head,
Department of Electronics & Communication Engineering
Assam University Recruitment 2020 for Non-Teaching Positions: (Expired)
|Job Role||Finance Officer/ Hindi Translator/ Jr Engineer/ Lower Division Clerk/ Library Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant/ MTS/ Asst Registrar/ Section Officer/Personal Asst/ Lower Division Clerk/Laboratory Attendant|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master’s Degree/Diploma/12th|
|Salary||Rs. 18,000-1,44,200/- per month|
|Last Date||15 July 2020|
- Master’s Degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade
- Experience: At least 15 years of experience
- Masters Degree of a recognized University in Hindi/English with English/Hindi as a main/optional subject at degree level.
- Recognized Diploma/Certificate Course in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa or three years experience
- 3 years Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Central/State Government recognized institution.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 10+2(HSSLC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Certificate course in Computer applications.
Library Attendant/ Laboratory Attendant/ MTS:
- HSLC passed Or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- Master degree with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale along with good academic record, as laid down by UGC.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent degree with at least three years experience in handling Educational Administration /General Admin./ Exam./Accounts & Finance in a University/ Research Institution/ Government department /Autonomous bodies/ PSU, with working knowledge of computer application.
- 10+2 standard passed.
- Shorthand and typing speed 100/40 w.p.m. respectively.
- Certificate course in Computer application,
- Proficiency in English.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 10+2 (HSSLC) or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University with Certificate course in Computer applications.
- HSLC or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board or University.
Age Limit (as on 15.07.2020):
- Finance Officer: 57 years
- Hindi Translator: 30 years
- Junior Engineer: 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk/Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant/MTS: 28 years
- Assistant Registrar/Section Officer: 35 years
- Personal Assistant/Lower Division Clerk/Laboratory Attendant: 28 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 25 Posts
Finance Officer: 1 (UR)
Hindi Translator: 1(UR-PWD)
Junior Engineer: 1(UR)
Lower Division Clerk: 5 (2-UR,1-OBC,1-EWS,1-SC)
Library Attendant: 03 (1-UR, 1-OBC-PWD,1-ST )
Laboratory Attendant: 04 (1-UR,2-UR-PWD,1-OBC)
MTS: 04 (1-UR,1-OBC-PWD,1-SC,1-ST)
Assistant Registrar: 1 (UR)
Section Officer: 2 (UR)
Personal Assistant: 1 (UR)
Lower Division Clerk: 1 (UR)
Laboratory Attendant: 1 (UR)
Pay Scale Details:
- Finance Officer: Rs.1,44,200/-
- Hindi Translator/Junior Engineer: Rs.35,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900/-
- Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant/MTS: Rs.18,000/-
- Assistant Registrar: Rs.56,100/-
- Section Officer: Rs.44,900/-
- Personal Assistant: Rs.35,400/-
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs.19,900/-
- Laboratory Attendant: Rs.18,000/-
Assam University Recruitment Selection Process for Non-Teaching Positions:
- Selection will be based on Written Test/Skill Test/Viva-Voce.
- For General & OBC Candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Women Candidates: Rs.200/-
Mode of Payment: NEFT/IMPS on or after the date of advertisement but before the last date prescribed for the receipt of the applications as per the bank details. →Account Number: 20050100000007 IFSC Code: UCBA0002005 UCO Bank, Assam University Branch.
How to Apply Assam University Recruitment 2020 for Non-Teaching Positions?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their duly filled application form in prescribed format along with the Self Attested copies of following are to be attached with original application to the below postal address on or before 15 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Assistant Registrar (Recruitment)
Assam University, Silchar
Raja Rammohan Roy Administrative Building
PO: Assam University
Pin Code – 788011 Cachar, Assam
Self Attested copies of following are to be attached with original application in the following order:
- Age proof
- HSLC/SSLC/Matric or equivalent certificate
- HSC/PUC/or equivalent certificate
- (i) Diploma (ii) Degree Certificates
- SC/ST/OBC/PwD certificate or Income & Asset certificate in the appropriate format, if applicable,
- Experience certificate, if any
- NOC from the employer, if applicable
- Recent proof for salary drawn, if any
- Any other relevant and or applicable documents.