Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019 announced for 79 posts in Rifleman General Duty, Havildar Clerk, Warrant officer Personal Assistant, Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic, Rifleman Electrician Fitter Signal, Rifleman Uphoister, Rifleman Armourer, Rifleman Electrician, Rifleman Nursing Assistance, Rifleman Carpender, Rifleman Cook, Rifleman Female Assistant/AYA, Rifleman Safai, Rifleman Washerman,and Rifleman Tailor. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The oldest paramilitary force in India is known as Assam Rifles. It came into existence in the year of 1835. It functioning as an internal security guard under the control of Ministry of Home Affairs, India. Its also participates in the border security operations at the time of emergency. At present, there will be 46 battalions with a total of 63,747 employees. Lt Gen Sukhdeep Sangwan is the current general of Assam Rifles.
Assam Rifles Recruitment Rally 2019:
|Job Role||Rifleman/Havildar Clerk|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||13 August 2019|
|Rally date||19 August 2019|
Assam Rifles Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
General Duty, Female Attendant/Aya, Armourer, Carpenter, Cook, Safai, Washerman, Barber, and Tailor:
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board.
Clerk, and Personal Assistant:
- Intermediate or Senior Secondary School Certificate (10-F2) examination from recognized Board or University or equivalent.
- 10th from a recognized board with a diploma in Radio and Television Technology or Electronics or Telecommunications or Computer or Electrical or Mechanical Engineering or Domestic Appliances from any institution recognized by the
Central Government or the State Government.
- 12th Standard or Intermediate or equivalent with aggregate marks of fifty percent
with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from a recognized or University or Institution.
Electrical Fitter Signal:
- 10th class pass with Science, Maths, and English as subjects from a recognized Board.
Uphoister, and Electrician:
- 10th class pass from a recognized Board and Industrial Training Institute certificate in Upholster Trade/Electrician trade from a recognized institute.
- 10th class pass with Science subjects (covering English, Mathematics, Biology, Chemistry, and Physics.) From a recognized Board.
Age Limit( as on 01.08.2019):
- For General Duty, Armourer, Carpenter, Cook, Safai, Washerman, Barber, Nursing Assistant, Uphoister, Electrician, Radio Mechanic, and Tailor: 18 to 23years
- For Female Attendant/Aya, Clerk and Personal Assistant: 18 to 25 years
- Upper Age Limit will be relaxed for 15 years in case of widow upto 40 years.
- Rifleman General Duty (GD) (for Male and Female both): 29 Posts
- Havildar Clerk (for Male and Female both): 11 Posts
- Warrant Officer Personal Assistance(PA)(for Male and Female both):2 Posts
- Warrant Officer Radio Mechanic (RM) (Male candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Electrical Fitter Signal (EFS) (for Male candidates only):01 Post
- Rifleman Upholster ( for Male candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Armourer ( for Male candidates only): 02 Posts
- Rifleman Electrician ( for Male candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Nursing Assistance (for Male candidates only): 03 Posts
- Rifleman Carpenter (for Male candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Cook (Male candidates only): 14 Posts
- Rifleman Female AttendantlAYA (for Female candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Safai (for Male candidates only): 05 Posts
- Rifleman Washerman ( for Male candidates only): 01 Post
- Rifleman Barber ( for Male candidates only): 02 Posts
- Rifleman Equipment & Boot Repairer (EBR)( for Male candidates only):03 Posts
- Rifleman Tailor ( for Male candidates only): 01 Posts
Assam Rifles Recruitment Selection process:
The selection process based on Physical Standard Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Trade Test (Skill Test), Medical Examination Test.
Scheme of Test:
Physical standard Test:
|Rifleman||170 cms||157 cms||80 cms||85 cms|
|Havildar||165 cms||155 cms||77 cms||82 cms|
Physical Efficiency Test:
- For All India except Ladakh Region: minutes.
Male Candidates – 05 Km run to qualify within 24
Female Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 8.30 minutes.
- For Ladakh Region –
Male Candidates – 1.6 Km run to qualify within 6.30 minutes.
Female Candidates – 800 meter run to qualify within 4.00 minutes.
- English typing with a minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer OR Hindi Typing with a minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
For personal Assistant:
- Dictation for 10 minutes © 80 words per minute. (Dictation has to be taken of shorthand).
- Transcription Time for 50 minutes in English or 65 minutes in Hindi on computer
For Nursing Assistant, Female Attendant/Aya and Safai:
- Basic aptitude (practical in nature) in the trade will be assessed by the Trade (Skill) Test Board.
Note: Apart from these posts others should have practical knowledge in the respective discipline.
How to apply for Assam Rifles Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position either online or offline on or before 13 August 2019.
Online: The candidates may also upload scanned copies of their application along with
requisite connected documents in our official e-mail ID.
Offline: Candidates shall submit their offline applications to the postal address as per format attached along with self-attested copies of educational certificate, domicile certificate, caste certificate, diploma/technical/ITI certificate (as applicable) of the trade.
Note: The recruitment rally will tentatively be held from 19 August 2019 onwards at Headquarters Directorate General Assam Rifles, Laitkor, Shillong (Meghalaya) NRS – Guwahati (Assam).
For More Details & Application form: Click here
Email ID: [email protected]
Assam Rifles Recruitment Postal Address:
Directorate General Assam Rifles,
- Last date to Apply: 13 August 2019
- Assam Rifles Rally Date: 19 August 2019
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now