Assam PWRD Recruitment 2018 – Assam PWD (Roads) announced job notifications for 463 vacancies of Assistant Engineer & Junior Engineer. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Assam PWRD Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer|
|Application Start Date||24 August 2018|
|Last Date||7 September 2018|
- Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering of an Indian or Foreign University recognised by the
- Passed parts A & B of the Associate Membership Examination of the Institution of Engineers (India) and possessing a certificate to that effect from the Institution of Engineers (India).
Junior Engineer: Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognised Institute.
Note: Apart from English, the candidate should have adequate knowledge of at least 1(one) official language of the state of Assam (i.e. Assamese / Bengali / Bodo), except candidates belonging to Karbi Anglong Autonomous Council and Dima Hasao Autonomous Council.
Age limit (As on 03.03.2018):
- Assistant Engineer: 21 to 38 Years.
- Junior Engineer:21 to 44 Years.
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/STP/STH candidates
- 3 years for OBC/ MOBC candidates
- 5 years for Persons with Disability (PWD) candidates
Post wise vacancies: 463 Posts
- Assistant Engineer – 156 posts
- Junior Engineer – 307 Posts
Assam PWRD Recruitment AE/JE Selection Process:
- The selection will be done on the basis of total marks obtained in the written test (160 Marks) and viva‐voce/ interview (40 Marks).
- The Department will hold Multiple Choice Objective Type Written Examination for Paper I
and Part I of Paper II and Multiple Choice Objective Type Written Examination/ Short Descriptive Type Examination for Parts II & III of Paper II.
- The Syllabus for Paper I (Civil Engineering) and Paper II (General Studies)
Application Fee: Rs. 250/‐ (Rs. 125/‐ for SC/ST/OBC candidates)
How to apply Assam PWRD Recruitment 2018 for AE/JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 24 August 2018 to 7 September 2018.
For More details & Apply: Click here
- Starting date for Online registration: 24 August 2018
- Last date for Online registration: 7 September 2018.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now