Assa Abloy Recruitment 2023 – Assa Abloy is scheduled to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee for B.E/B.Tech graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Assa Abloy Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Production/Chemical from an accredited college or university is a minimum requirement.
- Proficiency with computer software applications including major Microsoft “Office Suite” programs, specifically Excel
- Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills is required.
- Detail-orientated with strong organizational skills and time management habits.
- Motivated self-starter with a high aptitude for acquiring new skills and principles.
- To prepare the employee for this role, the candidate will be enrolled in a 12 month training program, which consist of 6 months of development; 6 months of supervised support as per the curriculum.
- Candidates in the program will be subject to a weekly assignments, progress evaluations, and quarterly assessments to assess their progression in the program.
- At the end of the training program, the successful candidate will be placed in any department in the plant with a competitive salary and bonus package commensurate with the role and responsibilities.
How to apply for Assa Abloy Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.