Aspect Software Recruitment for the role of Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aspect Software Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer, QA|
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Ability to work with remote groups (both development and QA) across geographies and time zones.
- Working knowledge of RDBMS platforms such as Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Analysis Services (OLAP), or Oracle 11g/12c.
- Working knowledge of web technologies such as IIS, ASP.Net, XML, web services, MVC, AJAX, JSON, etc.
- The Associate QA Engineer is a primary functional tester of components for enterprise-level Workforce Management and Performance Management applications.
- The engineer works in a fast-paced, nimble scrum team, and owns creating/executing tests to verify User Stories.
How to apply Aspect Software Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply: Click here