Aspect Software Recruitment 2017 for the post of Associate Engineer QA for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore.the detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aspect Software Recruitment 2017:
- Four-year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics,
- Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred) Minimum B.E. or MCA for Bangalore, India.
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Works on projects of limited complexity.
- Ability to develop resolutions to problems of limited scope and follow standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- Tests software products through the use of systematic procedures to develop, apply, and maintain quality standards for company products.
- Modifies, and executes software test plans.
- Maintains documentation of test results to assist in debugging and modification of software.
- Analyzes test results to ensure existing functionality and recommends corrective action.
- Consults with development engineers in resolution of problems.
- Responsible for participating in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of new features and releases of software.
- Isolates, reproduces and tracks bugs and verifies fixes.
- Executes test plans for manual and/or automated tests
How to apply Aspect Software Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here