Aspect Software Recruitment 2018 scheduled for the role of QA Associate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aspect Software Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Associate Engineer, QA|
- Four year degree in technical or engineering field (B.S. in Computer Science, Electronics, Mathematics or related discipline strongly preferred). Minimum B.E. or MCA
- 0-2 years of experience.
- Ability to pass a background check may also be required.
- Physical requirements include sitting for long periods of time.
- Novice level knowledge of engineering tools, methods and processes.
- Ability to communicate technical information to internal audiences.
- Professional demeanor to maintain and enhance relationships.
- Strong service and teamwork skills.
- Ability to use technical concepts to solve routine problems.
- Performs under direct management, supervision, and mentoring of a Senior Engineer or higher.
- The Associate Engineer, QA is a team member for the development of tests for a specific product component.
- In this position, the Associate Engineer, QA works with more Principal and Higher level QA Engineers for direction and task assignments.
- Reviews test cases and plans with other QA members. May execute existing automated test scripts.
How to apply Aspect Software Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now