Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 – Asiatic Society invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Librarian/Lower Division Clerk /Binder/Mender/Junior Attendant – 17 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Master Degree/8th/7th are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before the last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Asiatic Society: The Asiatic Society publishes books in different series, viz., Bibliotheca Indica, Monograph, Seminar & Public Lecture, Catalogues & Bibliographical Works besides some books under Miscellaneous publications. Moreover, it publishes periodicals, i.e. a quarterly Journal of the Asiatic Society and Monthly Bulletin of the Asiatic Society and some booklets on different occasions etc. In the very first year of the foundation of the Society, William Jones expressed the intention of bringing out an annual publication and called for papers from “all curious and learned men”.
Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021:
Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Librarian/Lower Division Clerk /Binder/Mender/Junior Attendant :
|Job Role||Assistant Librarian/Lower Division Clerk /Binder/Mender/Junior Attendant|
|Salary||Level 1 to 7|
|Last Date||30 November 2021|
Assistant Librarian [Group B, Non- Ministerial]:
- Master Degree in any discipline and Bachelor s Degree in Lib. Science /Inf. Science. Documentation or an equivalent Professional degree
Lower Division Clerk [Group C, Ministerial] :
- Candidates should have Certificates of School Final or equivalent examination with knowledge of typing. Knowledge of Computer Operation desirable.
Binder/Mender [Group C, Non- Ministerial] :
- Class VII pass with at least 5 years practical experience in high binding in Commercial Organization/Govt. Press
Junior Attendant [Group C, Ministerial] :
- Class VIII standard of a Secondary school with experience.
- Assistant Librarian – 32 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 27 years
- Binder/ Mender – 27 years
- Junior Attendant – 32 years
- Assistant Librarian – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk – 09 Posts
- Binder/ Mender – 01 Post
- Junior Attendant – 05 Posts
- Assistant Librarian – Pay Level 7 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Lower Division Clerk – Pay Level 2 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Binder/ Mender – Pay Level 2 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
- Junior Attendant – Pay Level 1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission
Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for Asiatic Society Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 30 November 2021.
For More Details: Click here
The Asiatic Society,
1 Park Street,
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now