Artech Walk-in Drive Scheduled for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore for B.E/B.Tech graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Artech Walk-in Drive Details:
|Job Role||Freshers Trainee|
|Year of Passing||2017|
|Salary||Rs 2.16 LPA|
|Venue Date||4 August 2017|
- Candidates should have scored 65% throughout 10th, 12th & B.E/ B.Tech (Full Time Courses Only) Percentage should not be rounded off. Eg: 64.8 / 64.9 % cannot be considered as the benchmark is 65%.
- Year of Passing out from Graduation: 2017 (Should not have any outstanding backlogs)
Students with year gaps cannot be considered.
- Students should have completed BE/Btech within the stipulated course duration (4 years) no exceptions.
- Only computer science / IT students are to be considered for all skills. Exception can only be made for Testing & Oracle.
Additional branches that can be considered for Testing & Oracle are BE/BTech in:
- Applied Electronics & Instrumentation
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Electronics & Telecomm Engineering
- Electronics Engineering
- Electronics Instrumentation & Control
- Instrumentation & Control
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Should be willing to work in Shifts.
Should carry any valid Govt ID Proof while attending the interview with Artech.
Candidates should have valid PAN card and Passport in-hand or Applied before attending final interview with client.
- Online Test (Aptitude & Basic Programming)
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interview
How to Apply Artech Walk-in Drive?
Interested and eligible candidates attend the drive directly in the following venue on 4 August 2017.
Venue Date: 4 August 2017-9.30 A.M
Cyber Park, 1st Floor, Block B,
Plot No. 76-77, Electronic City Phase 1,
Doddathogur Village, Hosur Road, Bangalore – 560 100