Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
ARSD College Recruitment 2022 – ARSD College has announced the employment vacancies for the post of Librarian, Senior Technical Assistant (Computer), Senior Assistant, Assistant, Junior Assistant, Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry), Laboratory Attendant (Computer Science Deptt), Laboratory Attendant (Physics), Library Attendant . There are 26 vacancies are to be filled for this recruitment. The educational qualification should be Any Degree/12th/10th in related fields. The details of vacancy and eligibility is given below.
About ARSD College: Atma Ram Sanatan Dharma College is a premier educational institution of Delhi University which aims to nurture excellence in education. It emphasizes on fostering the quality of human resources and promoting productive ideas that benefit the students. Since its inception, the College as focused on character building and idealism inspired by Sanatani values. The College embraces Inclusivity and Equitability as its founding principles. Promotion of women’s education and ensuring a barrier-free, nondiscriminatory, and supportive ecosystem for all members of the College are, therefore, a priority at ARSD College.
ARSD College Recruitment 2022:
ARSD College Recruitment 2022 for Non-Teaching Staffs :
|Job Role||Librarian/Senior Technical Assistant/Senior Assistant/Assistant/Junior Assistant/Laboratory Attendant/Library Attendant|
|Salary||Level 1 – 10|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date||11 April 2022|
- A Master’s Degree in Library Science, Information Science, or Documentation Science or an equivalent professional degree with at least 55% marks
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- B.E/ B. Tech in Computer Science Computer Engineering Computer Technology Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA, with 01 year experience in programming and Database management or Network administration in a research Educational institute or commercial/ service industry establishment of repute
- Graduate or Post-Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/ Institution.
Laboratory Attendant (Department of Physics and Chemistry):
- Should have passed 10th or an equivalent examination with science subject from recognized board.
Laboratory Attendant (Department of Computer Science):
- Should have passed matriculation (10th) or an equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized bound
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution.
- Junior Assistant – 27 years
- All others – 30 years
- Librarian – 01 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – 01 Post
- Senior Assistant – 01 Post
- Assistant – 02 Posts
- Junior Assistant – 04 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry) – 05 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant (Computer Science Deptt) – 02 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant (Physics) – 06 Posts
- Library Attendant – 04 Posts
- Librarian – Level 10
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Level 06
- Senior Assistant – Level 06
- Assistant – Level 04
- Junior Assistant – Level 02
- Laboratory Attendant (Chemistry) – Level 01
- Laboratory Attendant (Computer Science Deptt) – Level 01
- Laboratory Attendant (Physics) – Level 01
- Library Attendant – Level 10
ARSD College Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
- UR/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST – Rs. 300/-
- PWD/ Women candidates – No Fee
How to apply for ARSD College Recruitment 2022?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 11 April 2022 .
For more details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now