ARRIS Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
ARRIS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
- BS Degree in Engineering or Computer Science; or equivalent experience
- Problem solving, Troubleshooting, Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Initiative, High Energy, and Self-Motivation
- Candidate must be a diligent self-starter with the ability to communicate, share, and interact with a group spread across different time zones and continents.
- In this entry level position, you will use and develop customer service skills along with your basic ability or background in Linux and network administration, and troubleshooting.
- The work also includes collecting information, analyzing and correlating data, and technical troubleshooting of complex customer problems. Additionally, there will be opportunity to engage and share information with local engineering resources.
- Other tasks will include documentation of investigations and remedies, learning new technologies through formal training or independent research, contributing to the team’s knowledge base, and reviewing/writing internal and external facing technical documentation
How to apply for ARRIS Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here