ARRIS Recruitment 2018 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/M.Sc graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ARRIS Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Experience||0 – 3+ years|
- BS/MS in EE or CS
- 0 – 3+ years of work experience developing embedded Linux software for wireless networking platforms
- Strong programming experiences in C and embedded C on resource constraint platforms and real-time operating systems of MIPS and PPC architecture
- Good understanding of processor architectures ARM and iX86 architectures
- Experience in developing experiences in developing software development for Ethernet PHYs, PCIe, USB, SPI, I2C and SDRAM is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of basic Computer architecture, operating systems and computer networking is a must
- Knowledge of 802.11 is an added advantage
- Experience with QCA(Qualcomm Atheros) wifi chipset based development is highly desired
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Outstanding analytical and troubleshooting skills
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- The incumbent is expected to play key technical role in design, development and sustenance of Access Point platforms.
- The candidate would be working with Hardware teams, third party software vendors, and software architects other functional groups responsible for Access Point delivery.
- Functional responsibilities shall include customize BSP for derivative platforms, porting proprietary software, interoperability, stability and performance enhancement for a Linux derived platforms.
- Candidate is expected to adapt to Agile development methodologies for rapid developments to quickly meet and respond to customer needs.
How to apply for ARRIS Recruitment 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here