Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2018 notifications for the post of Laboratory Assistant for B.Sc graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Laboratory Assistant|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||28 May 2018|
- B.Sc. with Physics
- Should be able to conduct and demonstrate the experiment in various subjects of physics up to intermediate standard and be proficient in handling of electrical measuring instruments including Oscillograph and beam frequency Oscillograph. should have knowledge of Radio Theory.
Age limit(As on 28.05.2018):
- For Unreserved: Up to 25 Years
- For OBC: Up to 28 Years
- Others as per Govt policy.
Place of Work: Army Air Defence College, c/o 99 APO with All India service liability.
- The selection process is based on Written Examination/Practical Test.
- Written Examination will consist of questions on General Intelligence & Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, General English, General Awareness, Comprehension, Vocabulary and grammar.
How to apply Army Air Defence College Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates can send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 May 2018.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Army Air Defence College,
Odisha – 761052.