ARM Recruitment 2017 for the post of Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ARM Recruitment 2017 Details:
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Bachelors or Masters in Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical Engineering/Computer science from a reputed college/university.
- Only 2017 pass out students will be eligible.
- Academic score 70% and above.
- Interest in verification domain, ideally on microprocessor based systems
- Proficient in Assembler and C programming
- Perl or other scripting language
- Good concepts in Electrical/Electronics Engineering including VLSI and MOS transistor basics.
- Exposure to some circuit level simulators like SPICE.
- Good digital design background including Hardware language like Verilog or VHDL.
- Good analytical skill to solve circuit level issues.
- Good exposure to programming language like C, C++, PERL.
- Good communication skill, willing to learn & explore new areas.
- Should be willing to work in a team.
- Motivated to continuously develop skills and accept a variety of responsibilities as part of contributing to the team’s success.
- Enthusiastic, flexible with strong inter-personal skills.
- Good communication skills, oral and written.
How to apply ARM Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here