ARM Recruitment 2020 scheduled to hire Graduate Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office. The detailed eligibility and application process of ARM Recruitment 2019 are given in below.
ARM Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Experience||6 Months-2 Year|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech
Essential skills and experience:
- 6 months to 1 year of minimum experience in Physical Design domain.
- A star that believes in making the whole constellation brighter rather than shining all alone. We are only about “We” and not “I”.
- Values communication as a key medium to nurture learning, builds trust with others and solves complex problems with dependencies.
- Strong understanding in the RTL2GDSII flow for leading or mainstream process technologies.
- Good understanding of the concepts related to synthesis, place & route, CTS, timing convergence, IR/EM checks and signoff DRC/LVS closure.
- Any implementation experience on Arm CPU and GPU IP designs would be very useful.
- Physical implementation of Arm’s latest CPU, GPU, NPU and Interconnect IP.
- Exposure to advanced and mainstream technology nodes(3nm/5nm/7nm/12nm/22nm) being driven by multiple foundries.
- Path-finding for Performance, Power and Area(PPA) metrics using varied recipes along with backend closure that’s representative of a tape-out.
- Implementation flow and PPA tuning across multiple vendor based EDA flows in parallel.
- Collaborating with Arm sales, marketing and end customers to refine the physical IP and implementation products.
- Contribute in brainstorming ideas, approaches and recipes on all products being designed in the team.
How to Apply for ARM Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now