Aricent Walk-in Drive scheduled for Network Support Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Venue Date||19 January 2019|
- B.Sc/BCA/B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) – 2018 Pass outs.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Shift: US (Night Shift)
- Excellent communication skills.
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- OSI Model
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How to apply Aricent Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 19 January 2019.
Venue Date: 19 January 2019 Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Aricent Technologies ( Holdings ) Pvt Ltd
1st floor, Tower B, Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127,
Noida 201 303
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now