Aricent Walk-in Drive scheduled for Network Support Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Venue Date||27 October 2018|
- B.E/ B.Tech /BCA/ M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
Note: Undergraduates/Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How to apply Aricent Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 27 October 2018.
Venue Date: 27th October 2018 Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Walk-in Location at Bangalore:
No. 18/1, Outer Ring Road,
Panathur Post, Kadubesinahalli,
Bengaluru, Karnataka 560 103.
Walk-in Location at Gurugram:
Tower 5, Unitech Infospace, SEZ, Tikri,
Sohna Road, Sector – 48,
Land Mark – Near Subhas Chowk
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Walk-in Location at Noida:
1st floor, Tower B,
Logix Techno Park,
Plot no. 5, Sector 127,