Aricent Walk-in Drive scheduled for Network Support Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA 2017/2018 Batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and venue details are given in below.
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Job Location||Gurugram (Haryana)|
|Venue Date||20 & 21 July 2018|
- B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT) 2017/2018 Passouts.
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to performance & open positions.
- Undergraduates/Result Awaited are not eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 lakhs per annum with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How to apply Aricent Walk-in Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend walk-in drive at the following venue on 20 July & 21 July 2018.
Venue Location 1:
Venue Date: 21 July 2018 Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Rayat Bahara University (RBU) Campus,
Venue Location 2:
Venue Date: 20 July 2018 Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Sirhind Side, Mandi,
Gobindgarh, Punjab 147301