Aricent (Now Altran) scheduled Walk-in Drive for Trainee (Network Support) for 2017/2018 Batch B.E/B.Tech/M.Tech/MCA graduates at Gurugram Office. The detailed eligibility criteria and Aricent Walk-in Drive venue details are given below.
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Trainee (Network Support)|
|Salary||Up to Rs 3.3 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 May 2019|
- Qualification – B.E/ B.Tech / M.E/ M.Tech / MCA/ M.Sc (IT)
- Candidates should be 2017/2018 pass outs.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Candidates who have appeared in the last 6 months are not eligible.
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking, telecom concepts
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Trainees will get a stipend of INR 16,000/- during training period of 12 months.
- Company will provide free pick-up & drop in Delhi-NCR.
- Candidates will go through Voice and Accent training and product specific training before they start handling technical cases.
- In case of regularization post successful completion of 12 months training the starting package will be INR 3.3 LPA with designation of Associate Network Engineer.
How to apply Aricent Walk-in Drive 2019?
Interested and Eligible candidates can attend drive at the following venue on 18 May 2019.
Venue Date: 18th May 2019 (Saturday) Time: 10:00 AM to 02:00 PM
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now