Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017 for Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA on 16 September 2017.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Trainee(Network Support)|
|Venue Date||16 September 2017|
- Candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc (IT) 2016/2017 Pass outs.
Mandatory skills –
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal).
- Should be comfortable with US Shift Timings (Night Shift).
- Knowledge on networking
- Fairly conversant with networking fundamentals:
- Routing Protocols
- TCP/ IP and IRQs
- Basic operating systems related to networking
- Candidates should be 2016/2017 pass outs. Undergraduates are not eligible.
- Willing to work in 24*7 Support (US Shifts).
- Should be willing to work on voice based technical support.
- Candidates will be paid a fixed stipend during the training period.
- After successful completion of training, candidates may get regularized subject to
- performance & open positions.
- Candidates who have appeared in last 6 months are not eligible.
How to apply Aricent Walk-in Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in drive in the following venue on 16 September 2017.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Venue Date: 16 September 2017-10 AM to 2 PM
Infotech Centre, ground floor,
14/2 Milestone, Old Gurgaon,
Delhi road, Gurugram, Haryana 122016