APTIV Off Campus Drive 2022 scheduled to hire B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech 2022 batch graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
|Job Role||Graduate Engineer|
|Salary||BE/B.Tech – ₹ 6.5 LPA
ME/M.Tech – ₹ 7.5 LPA
Want IT/Software Job Alerts on Whatsapp?
- 2022 batch BE / BTech / ME / MTech (CS / IT / ECE / EE / Telecom / Mechanical related branches)
- Good academic track record (60% throughout)
You will be working together on the development of In-Vehicle / Automotive products across ADAS / Body Control / Gateways / User Experience domains. In particular, you will be responsible for one or more of these activities:
- Analyzing customer requirements, Converting Customer Requirements into Design and Code
- Responsible for developing code in C/C++ –> Responsible for software development (C/C++/Mscript/Simulink/Python)
- Responsible for software verification and validation (through automated Scripts and Vector toolchains, HIL, SIL)
- Analysis and resolution of customer and internally reported issues
- Helping in s/w integration activity – Supporting Continuous Integration and
- Continuous Development (CICD) Pipeline
- Responsible for Software module testing (functional, Unit / integration testing)
- Good Team player and should follow agile development methodologies as part of SW development life cycle.
- Regular interaction with other competencies-systems, Independent testing validation team, Project Management team
- Adherence to defined process
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly self-motivated and energetic
How to Apply for APTIV Off Campus Drive 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now