APSSB Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr.-III) posts. There are 90 openings for the posts. Candidates with the Bachelor’s degree qualification are eligible to apply. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
APSSB Recruitment 2023 for Personal Assistant (Stenographer)
|Job Role||Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr.-III)|
|Qualification||Any Bachelor’s degree|
|Total Vacancies||90 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 29,200- 92,300/-|
|Job Location||Arunachal Pradesh|
|Application starts from||15 November 2023|
|Last Date||5 December 2023|
Personal Assistant (Stenographer Gr.-III):
- Graduation/Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University.
- Diploma in Stenography from a recognized Institution.
Age Limit ( As on 5 December 2023 ): 18 – 35 years
- APST: Relaxable for up to 05 years.
- PwD: 10 years upper age relaxation for PwD (15 years for APST)
Salary: Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/- (Level-5)
No.of.Vacancies: 90 Posts
- Arunachal Pradesh Public Service Commission: 1 post
- General Administration: 71 posts
- Planning and Investment: 3 posts
- Public Works Department: 3 posts
- Urban Development & Housing: 5 posts
- Water Resources Department: 5 posts
- TRIHMS: 2 posts
- The examination will be of 2 stages.
- Stage I – Stenographer Proficiency Test and Stage II – Objective Type Written Test
- The final merit shall be prepared on the basis of marks secured in objective type written examination only.
- A candidate must secure a minimum of 33% in each subject (section) in the written examination paper.
- There is no negative marking.
- Marks in Stenography Proficiency Test will not be added to the aggregate and it will be a qualifying test only.
- Other details, if any, of Stenography Proficiency Test will be informed through the official website.
Stage I: Stenographer Proficiency Test
- The Stenographer Proficiency Test will be conducted for 5 minutes @ 80 wpm.
- Dictation: 5 minutes @ 80 wpm.
- Transcription: 45 minutes (English).
- 8% permissible mistakes in speed test and 10% for APST candidates.
- There will be a trial passage and another test passage selected beforehand.
- The trial passage will be dictated by the same person or through Audio/Video device so that the candidate can get familiar with his/its mode of dictation and accents of pronunciation.
Stage- II: Objective Type Written Test- 200 Marks:
- General Awareness — 50 marks (25 questions of 2 marks each)
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Ability – 50 marks (25 questions of 2 marks each)
- Arithmetical & Numerical Ability – 50 marks (25 questions of 2 marks each)
- Test of English Language and Comprehension – 50 marks (25 questions of 2 marks each)
- A Non-Refundable Fee of Rs 150/- for APST candidates.
- Rs 200/- for General candidates (to be paid online only)
- Persons with Disabilities (PwD) are exempted from paying the fees.
Exam centre: Itanagar
How to apply for APSSB Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website from 15 November 2023 to 5 December 2023
For more details: Click here
To Apply: Click here (Starts on 15 November 2023 from 10 AM)
- Opening Date of Application: 15 November 2023 (10.00 am)
- Closing Date of Application: 5 December 2023 (3.00 pm)
- Tentative Date of Stenographer Proficiency Test: 21 January 2024 (Sunday) onwards
- Tentative Date of Written examination: 25 February 2024 (Sunday)