APSFC Recruitment 2023 – Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation, Vijayawada, has released the job notifications for the post of Assistant Manager on a contract basis in various disciplines for 20 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/MBA/CA/CMA/PGDM/LLB with required work experience can apply for this job. The selection process is based on an online test and interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before 30 June 2023. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About APSFC – Andhra Pradesh State Financial Corporation was established in the year 1956 by the Andhra Pradesh government. APSFC is the state-level Development Financial Institution to promote the small and large scale industry in the Andhra Pradesh state. The mains aim of this APSFC is to give the loans for the customers from Rs.800 lakhs to 2000 lakhs limit
APSFC Recruitment 2023 for Assistant Manager:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager|
|Total Vacancies||20 Posts|
|Experience||1 – 2 Years|
|Salary||Rs. 35,000/- pm|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||30 June 2023|
Asst. Manager (Finance) :
- CA (Inter) or CMA (Inter) or MBA or PGDM from any reputed B-Schools] with 1st class with min. 60% marks from a recognized University. Proficiency in computer skills like MS Office, Financial modelling etc., is required.
- Min. of 1-year experience on a full time basis in Banks / Financial Institutions / an Industry with exposure in project appraisal/financing / Accounting / TEV study etc.
Asst. Manager (Technical):
- B.Tech. 1st class with min. 60% marks in the Mechanical / Civil Engineering discipline only from a recognized University. Post Graduate preferred. Proficiency in computer skills like MS Office, Financial modelling etc., is required.
- Min. of 1-year experience on a full time basis in Banks / Financial Institutions / The industry with exposure to project appraisal/financing/ technical feasibility study
Asst. Manager (Law):
- Graduate Degree in Law in Business / Commercial Laws from a recognized university with min. 55% marks. Post Graduate preferred. Proficiency in MS Office is required.
- Min. of 2 years of Bar experience in practising Business and allied Civil Laws in High Court / Dist. A court / Debt Recovery Tribunal is essential. Experience as a Law Officer in a Commercial Bank / Financial Institution will be preferred. Working knowledge in Telugu is essential.
The selected candidates will have to execute a service bond undertaking to serve the Corporation for a minimum period of 1 year from the date of joining. If he/she leaves the Corporation before the completion of one year period, he/she will have to pay liquidated damages as per the rules of the Corporation. Rs. 1,00,000/-
Age Limit (as on 01 May 2023): 21 to 30 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe Candidates 5 years
- Backward Class Candidates 3 years
- Physically Challenged Candidates 10 years
Salary: Rs. 35,000/- consolidated monthly pay is payable for a fixed-term contract of 36 months.
No.of.vacancies: 20 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Finance): 10 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Technical): 05 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Law): 05 Posts
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of Online tests and interviews.
- The Online test will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for an Online test, which will comprise the following:
- Online test marks: 200; there shall be a Negative Marking for wrong answers in the online examination.
- The exam question contents would be as under:
- Exam question contents:
- Professional knowledge 70 questions 140 marks for 60 minutes
- Reasoning 15 questions 15 marks for 15 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude 15 questions, 15 marks for 15 minutes
- English 15 questions15marks for 15 minutes
- General & Financial Awareness (with Emphasis on MSMEs, etc.) 15 questions 15 marks for 15 minutes
- Only those candidates who rank sufficiently high in the written test will be called for the interview in a ratio of 1:3 or 1:4.
- 20 Marks will be allotted for the interview. Final selection will be on the basis of the ranking accorded, after adding the marks obtained in the Online written test and interview, which is aggregating to 220.
- General/BC: Rs. 590/-
- SC/ST: Rs. 354/-
How to Apply for APSFC Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online latest by 30 June 2023.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 31 May 2023
- Closing date for ON-LINE Registration of Application: 30 June 2023
- Last date for Payment of Application Fee (ONLINE remittance only through Net Banking/Debit Card): 30 June 2023
- Online test (tentative): In the month of July 2023