Appster Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Trainee Software Engineer at Gurgaon.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Appster Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.25-3.25 LPA|
- B.E/ B.Tech Graduates -CS, Information Science & Technologies -2016 Batch
- 50% Graduation
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Selenium Certification is good to have.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager /
- Scrum Master with removing impediments.
- Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
- Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Xcode Test tools (for Apple iOS) and open source tools (for Android).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with other developers and cross-functional teams to deliver products within the planned timeframes.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
How to apply Appster Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.[td_block_ad_box spot_id=”custom_ad_5″]
To Apply: Click here