Appster Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Trainee Software Engineer at Gurgaon.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Appster Off Campus Drive 2017 Details:
|Job Role||Trainee Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 2.25-3.25 LPA|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- B.E/ B.Tech Graduates -CS, Information Science & Technologies -2016 Batch
- 50% Graduation
- No Backlogs Accepted
- Selenium Certification is good to have.
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent aptitude and analytical skills.
- Strong problem solving skills and willingness to assist the cross-functional team in whatever tasks need completing (e.g. helping with testing, assisting the Project Manager /
- Scrum Master with removing impediments.
- Skilled at working effectively within cross functional teams
- Basic level knowledge of XML and RDBMS concepts. Experience in Agile development methodologies preferable.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using Xcode Test tools (for Apple iOS) and open source tools (for Android).
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Work closely with other developers and cross-functional teams to deliver products within the planned timeframes.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness and attention to detail at all times; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance;
- Monitors own work to ensure quality.
How to apply Appster Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in online as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here