Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 – Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites online application for the post of Fisheries Development Officer/Sericulture Officer/Agriculture Officer/Divisional Accounts Officer/Technical Assistant/Assistant Commissioner/Assistant Director for 25 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About APPSC : The A.P. Public Service Commission came in to existence on 1st November, 1956 with the formation of the State of Andhra Pradesh. Before this, there was Andhra Public Service Commission in the Andhra State and Hyderabad Public Service Commission in the Hyderabad State. Andhra Service Commission came in to existence only in 1953 after the bifurcation of composite Madras State into Andhra and Madras States. On the eve of formation of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, Andhra Public Service Commission was functioning with a Chairman and two Members and Hyderabad Public Service Commission was functioning with one Member.
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021:
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 for Fisheries Development Officer/Sericulture Officer/Agriculture Officer/Divisional Accounts Officer:
|Job Role||Fisheries Development Officer/Sericulture Officer/Agriculture Officer/Divisional Accounts Officer/Technical Assistant/Assistant Commissioner/Assistant Director|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Qualification||Bachelor’s Degree/Master Degree|
|Job Location||Hyderabad, Ahmedabad|
|Last Date||28 December 2021|
Fisheries Development Officer:
- Must possess a minimum qualification of Bachelor of Fisheries Science (B.F.Sc.) from any recognized University of India
- Must possess Second Class Masters Degree in Science with Sericulture or Botany or Zoology as subjects of study or a Bachelors Degree in Agriculture from any university established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or Provincial Act or a State Act or an Institution registered by University Grants Commission. Preference shall however be given to candidates possessing Masters Degree in Sericulture or holding post graduate diploma in Sericulture from any recognised University or Institution as an additional qualification.
- Must possess a Degree of Bachelor of Science in Agriculture of a recognized University in the State or any other University Accredited by Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR).
Divisional Accounts Officer:
- Must possess Bachelor’s Degree in a recognized University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act, or a State Act, or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or any equivalent qualifications.
- Must possess a Bachelor’s degree in Automobile engineering or Mechanical engineering with Automobile engineering as one of the subjects of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a central Act, Provincial Act, or a State Act or an Institution recognised by the University Grants Commission or an equivalent qualification.
- Must possess practical experience of not less than two years in R.T.C workshop or defence motor transport workshop or in any workshop of a motor transport manufacturing concern or a reputed work shop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicle or in any State Government workshop handling repairs and maintenance of motor vehicles. Must have ability to read and write one of the three languages namely Telugu, Hindi and English.
- Graduation in Law. 3 Years practice as an Advocate in High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
- Must possess M.Sc (Horticulture) with basic 4 years B.Sc, Horticulture Degree / B.Sc (Hons) Degree in Horticulture of a Recognized University in the State or any Other University Accredited by the Indian Council of Agriculture Research (ICAR), Ministry of Agriculture and Farmers Welfare, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Fisheries Development Officer – 18-42 years
- Sericulture Officer – 18-42 years
- Agriculture Officer – 18-42 years
- Divisional Accounts Officer – 18-42 years
- Technical Assistant – 21-28 years
- Assistant Commissioner – 28-42 years
- Assistant Director – 18-42 years
- Fisheries Development Officer – 11 Posts
- Sericulture Officer – 1 Post
- Agriculture Officer – 6 Posts
- Divisional Accounts Officer – 2 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant Commissioner of Endowments – 3 Posts
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – 1 Post
- Fisheries Development Officer – Rs.29,760-80,930/-
- Sericulture Officer – Rs.35,120 -87,130/-
- Agriculture Officer – Rs.35,120 -87,130/-
- Divisional Accounts Officer – Rs.29,760-80,930/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs.40,270-93,780/-
- Assistant Commissioner of Endowments – Rs.31,460-84,970/-
- Assistant Director of Horticulture – Rs.40,270-93,780/-
APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection to this recruitment notification will be based on the Merit in the written Exam. The selection of candidates for appointment to the post will be made on the basis of Written Examination. Appearance in all the papers of examination (computer based test) is compulsory. Absence in any of the papers will automatically render the disqualification of the candidature.
- The standard for the examination and the cut off marks for various categories for selection shall be fixed by the Commission. However the candidates have to secure minimum qualifying marks to be short listed for selection against respective vacancies. Open competition & EWS : 40%, Backward Class : 35%, SCs, STs & PHs: 30%
- General – Rs.370/-
- SC, ST, BC, PH & Ex-servicemen – Rs.120/-
How to apply for APPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 28 December 2021.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now