Apostek Software LLP scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates for the role of Software Developer Intern through eLitmus.The detailed eligibility and application process of Apostek Off Campus Drive details are given in below.
Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer Intern|
|Salary||Rs 6.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||29 December 2018|
|Last Date||26 December 2018|
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2019 batch
- Your college should allow 5+ months internship during final Semester
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- As a part of development team, you will be developing compelling mobile/web applications.
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Stipend of Rs 20,000 during internship
- Compensation of Rs 6.5 LPA on commencement of your full time employment
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to at least 24 months tenure need to apply.
How to apply for Apostek Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 26 December 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 29 December 2018.
To Apply: Click here