Apostek Software LLP scheduled Off Campus Drive for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates for the role of Software Developer through eLitmus.The detailed eligibility and application process of Apostek Off Campus Drive details are given in below.
Apostek Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs 4.5 LPA|
|Venue Date||14 October 2018|
|Last Date||12 October 2018|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- BE/BTech/ME/MTech (CS/IT/IS) from 2018 batch
- Good pH score
- Good academic record
- General knowledge of one mainstream language, (preferred proficiency in Java)
- Basic computer knowledge, limited use and/or application of basic engineering principles, concepts and theories.
- You must have inclination and attitude for fast paced product development.
- Contribute to engineering efforts from planning and organization to execution and delivery to solve engineering problems
- Design and build tooling and infrastructure to help engineering teams measure and increase their velocity. Develop tools to understand, model, and replicate production traffic patterns in pre-production environments, including some cases in statistical modeling and machine learning techniques.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with others to improve the overall design.
- Design and build advanced automated testing frameworks.
Company spends considerable effort in training new employees through a direct mentoring by senior folks. Candidates seeking a solid technology foundation and are willing to commit to at least 24 months tenure need to apply.
How to apply for Apostek Off Campus Drive?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive in online latest by 12 October 2018 and attend drive at Bangalore on 14 October 2018.
To Apply: Click here