Andhra Pradesh Power Generation Corporation Ltd-APGENCO Recruitment for role of Trainee Assistant Engineer from eligible Engineering graduates in various discipline.The detailed eligiblity and application process are given in below. Candidates can also Apply Now: APTRANSCO Recruitment
APGENCO Recruitment details:
|Job Role||Trainee Assistant Engineer|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||5 April 2017|
|Written Exam Date||24 April 2017|
APGENCO Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Electrical Branch-44 Vacancies
- Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis
Mechanical Branch-26 Vacancies
- Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Mechanical Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
Electronics Branch-6 Posts
- Must possess B.E/B.Tech./A.M.I.E., in Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Instrumentation & Controls Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering/ Electronics & Control Engineering/ Instrumentation
Civil Branch-18 Posts
- Must possess B.E/B.Tech/A.M.I.E., Civil Engineering or equivalent qualification from any recognized University in India as on 01.03.2017 under regular basis.
Age Limit: Shall not be more than 42 years as on 01.03.2017. Upper age limit will be relaxed up to 5 years for SC/ST/BC candidates and 10 years in respect of physically challenged (Handicapped) candidates.
APGENCO Recruitment Selection Process:
A.Written test will be conducted in the following manner.
- Section A-Questions on core academic curriculum of respective discipline. The syllabus for the examination is shown in notification.
- Section B-Questions on analytical aptitude.
Note: The minimum qualifying marks in the written test shall be for OCs – 40%, BCs – 35%, SCs, STs and Physically challenged – 30%.
C.Only those candidates who qualify in the written examination by being ranked high, community wise will be selected provisionally as per rules in vogue.
D.The candidates will be selected and allotted to Zones/Generating Stations as per their Rank in the merit list and as per zonal preferences for allotment of non-local candidates against vacancies available. Selection shall be made on State Wide merit, in respect of non-local candidates and allotment to Zones shall be made as per the preference given by candidate in his/her online application, against the actual vacancies.
APGENCO Recruitment-Training After Selection:
Selected candidates shall undergo training for a period of one year. At the time of joining training, they shall have to deposit their original certificates, such as, Date of Birth (SSC), Degree, Caste and Study/Residence/Migration Certificates etc. During the training period they will be paid initial scale of pay of Assistant Engineer with usual allowances admissible at the place of training.
Reservation to Local Candidates:
Reservation to the local candidates is applicable as provided in the Rules and as Amended from time to time in force as on the date of notification. The candidates claiming reservation as Local candidates should obtain the required study certificates (from Class IV to X) or Residence Certificate in the proforma only for those candidates who have not studied in any Educational Institutions as the case may be. The relevant certificates may be got ready with authorized signature and kept with the candidates for verification as and when required.
- For OC, Candidates belonging to other states: Should pay an amount of Rs.500/-(Rupees five hundred only) (non-refundable) (Rs.350/- towards examination fee and Rs.150/- towards application registration fee).
- For PWD, BC, SC & ST: Should pay an amount of Rs.150/-(Rupees one hundred and fifty only) (non-refundable) towards application registration fee.
How to apply APGENCO Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this positions in online latest by 5 April 2017
For More details & Apply: Click here