Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 – M.P.Rajya Sahakari Bank Mydt. (Apex Bank) notifications announced for 18 vacancies of Officers (Deputy Manager, Assistant Manager). The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Apex Bank Recruitment 2018:
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech/CA/MCA/ MBA/ Others|
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
15 May 2018
Apex Bank Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
Deputy Manager Accounts: Chartered Accountant/ CFA
Deputy Manager EDP: First Class MCA/BE (Computer Science/ Information Technology / Electronics and Communications) from Government recognized Institution.
Deputy Manager Finance: CA/CFA
Deputy Manager HRMD/Marketing:
- A First Class Bachelor/Masters Degree in any discipline from Government recognized Institution and
- MBA in HRMD/Marketing from Government recognized Institution and
- Proficiency in Computer is essential
Assistant Manager Computer: A Second Class MCA/ A First Class BE (Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronic and Communications) from Government recognized Institution
Assistant Manager Constructions: A First Class Bachelors or Second class Master Degree in Civil Engineering from Government recognized Institution.
Assistant Manager Electricals: A First Class Bachelors or Second class Master Degree in Electrical Engineering from Government recognized Institution.
Assistant Manager Security:
- A Post Graduate Degree (Second Class)
- Ex-Army/Air force/ Navy/Para Military / Police/SAF/CRP/RPF Person who should have retired as a JCO/NCO or equivalent post.
Assistant Manager Multipurpose:
- A First Class Bachelor’s degree or a second Class Master’s Degree in any discipline recognized by Government or MBA or CA or CFA.
- Besides, degree or Diploma in Computer Science from Government recognized institution except those candidates having Bachelor or Master degree in Computer.
Age limit(As on 04.05.2018):
- Deputy Manager: 18 to 40 years
- Assistant Manager: 18 to 35 years
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe – 5 years
- Female Candidates – 5 years(Dy Manager), 10 years(Asst Manager)
- Physically handicapped – 5 years
- Candidates already working in any Bank or Short Term Credit Cooperative Structure of Madhya Pradesh – 5 years
Apex Bank Recruitment – Discipline wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Deputy Manager Accounts – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager EDP – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Finance – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager HRMD – 1 Post
- Deputy Manager Marketing – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Computer – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Constructions – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Electricals – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Security – 1 Post
- Asstt. Manager Multipurpose – 9 Posts
Apex Bank Recruitment Officers Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and Personal Interview.Final selection will be only on the basis of marks of Main Examination (Phase-II) and Personal Interview.
- Main examination (Phase-II) will consist of two stages i.e. online examination and personal interview.
- Online examination and personal interview will be of 200 and 20 marks separately.
- For every wrong answer, 0.25% marks shall be deducted. In the online examination the question paper shall be of objective type multiple choice providing 5 alternates as answers.
- The question paper shall be both in English and Hindi.
Scheme of Preliminary Examination:
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||20 Minutes|
|Numerical Ability||35||20 Minutes|
Scheme of Main Examination: (Asst Manager – Multipurpose/Security)
|Name of Test||No. of Qns||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||40||50||40 Minutes|
|General/Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||50||20 Minutes|
|English Language||40||50||40 Minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||40||50||40 Minutes|
Scheme of Main Examination: (Deputy Manager/Asst Manager-Others)
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge||40||30 Minutes|
|English Language||40||30 Minutes|
|General Awareness||40||20 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||30 Minutes|
Minimum Qualifying Marks: The candidates will have to obtain minimum 30% marks in English language and 40% marks out of total marks in Phase II (Main Exam) shall be considered as passed/qualified.
- Rs.800/- for all General/OBC category candidates
- Rs.600/- for SC and ST candidates
Mode of Payment: Online payment can be made by using Debit Cards (RuPay / Visa/ MasterCard / Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallet.
Examination Centre: Allahabad, Lucknow, Ahmadabad, Nagpur, Pune, Delhi (NCR), Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Rewa, Sagar, Raipur.
How to apply Apex Bank Recruitment 2018 for Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by
4 May 2018.[Last date extended up to 15 May 2018]
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Opening date of submission of online application: 13.04.2018
- Last date of submission of online application: 15.05.2018
- Date of downloading of Call Letters. Around 7 days before examination date.
- Date of online Preliminary Examination. May/June 2018
- Date of online Main Examination: June/July 2018