Apex Bank Recruitment 2017 for Clerks/Computer Operators & Assistants.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Apex Bank Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Clerk/Computer Operator/Banking Assistant|
Banking Assistant- 11600-24060/Month
|Job location||Madhya Pradesh|
|Last Date||17 March 2017|
Clerks & Computer Operator: 1634 Posts
- Bachelor’s degree any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
- One year Computer Diploma Course from any one of the following recognized institutions:
- Diploma from any University recognized by UGC.
- Diploma from any Open university recognized by UGC.
- Equivalent to Diploma examination from DOEACC.
- Modern Office Management course form Government polytechnic College.
- One year certificate course in “Computer Operator and programming Assistant (COPA) conducted by Government I.T.I.
In addition to above Diploma certificate issued by above recognized institutions, the following qualifications will also be considered as equivalent to above :-
- B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/ M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
- Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Applications and Information Technology approved by A.I.C.T.E
B.Sc./B.Com. with Computer as one subject will not be considered as equivalent to the above qualification.
- Note – One year computer diploma course is not necessary for the candidates having degree/ PG as under –B.E.(CSE/I.T.)/ M.C.A./B.C.A./ M.Sc.(I.T./C.S.)/ B.Sc..(I.T./C.S.)/M.Tech./M.E.(IT/CS)
Banking Assistant: 40 Posts
- A Second Class Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in any discipline with knowledge of Hindi and English typing is essential.
- Remaining Eligibility same as like Clerk
Note: Candidates only from Madhya Pradesh domicile can apply for this post.
How to apply Apex Bank Recruitment?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this position in only latest by 15 March 2017 (Assistant) (OR) 17 March 2017 (Clerk)
For More Details: Click here