APEDA Recruitment 2021 – Agriculture and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) has released the job notifications for the post of Young Professionals/Consultants for 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of PG/MBA/Master Degree/B.E/B.Tech/B.V.Sc/BL/LLB can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written test/interview . Eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 27 July 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About APEDA: The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) was established by the Government of India under the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority Act passed by the Parliament in December, 1985. The Act (2 of 1986) came into effect from 13th February, 1986 by a notification issued in the Gazette of India. APEDA is mandated with the responsibility of export promotion and development. The Authority replaced the Processed Food Export Promotion Council (PFEPC).
APEDA Recruitment 2021:
APEDA Recruitment 2021 for Young Professionals/Consultants:
|Job Role||Young Professionals/Consultants|
|Salary||Rs.50,000 – 60,000/-|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||12 July 2021|
|Last Date||27 July 2021|
Intl. Marketing /P&A:
- MBA in International Business/Agri. Business Management / Foreign Trade.
AEP/Clusters/FFV/Cereals/Infrastructure /R.O. Guwahati:
- Master Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/ MBA (Agri Business Management).
- Master Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture/Food Processing/Food Science/Food Science and Technology/Food Technology.
- Candidates should possess BVSc.
- MBA General / MBA in Finance
- Master Degree in Public Relations/Mass Communication/Journalism.
- MBA in marketing / international trade along with minimum 3 years of work experience in the related field of agri export. Should have sound knowledge of policies and procedure related to Agriculture product exports.
- Post Graduation in Agriculture/ MBA in Agri Business Management / MBA in International Business along with minimum 3 years of work experience in the related field of agri export. Should have sound knowledge of policies and procedure related to Agriculture product exports.
- MBA in International Business / International Trade /Foreign Trade with minimum 3 years experience in related field.
- Bachelor of Law i.e., BL/LLB with 3 years of experience of handling court cases at all levels including coordination with the concerned officers/law firms advocates.
- B.E/B.Tech in Textile Engineering or Textile Technology with 3 years experience in the related field. OR Post Graduation in Agriculture/Environmental Science OR Post Graduation in Aquaculture/Aquaculture &
Fisheries/Fisheries/Fisheries Science/Marine Biology/ Marine Biology & Fisheries.
- Young Professionals – 32 to 35 years
- Consultants – 35 years
- Young Professionals – 19 Posts
- Consultants – 10 Posts
- Young Professionals – Rs.50,000 – 60,000/-
- Consultants – Rs.60,000/-
APEDA Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of shortlisted candidates who fulfill requisite EQ, Experience, Age limit will include a written test [Remote Proctored Internet Based Test (IBT)] consisting of objective type questions as given below and online interview of shortlisted candidates:
|Section Name||No. of
|General Awareness, English, Reasoning (Common for all)||50||50|
|APEDA / Agri. Export Related (Common for all)
25 questions from the following topics:
i. General IQ / general awareness about the agriculture sector in the
country including knowledge of functioning of Government Departments
(Central/States)/their agencies and other stakeholders and various
schemes announced and being implemented at various levels.
ii. Understanding of agriculture production and export – overall agriculture
production in the country and state specific information. Role and
functioning of APEDA and State nodal agencies and other stakeholders in
promotion and development of agri and processed food exports.
NPOP/Certification under NPOP/ APEDA Act/ TRACE NETS/RCMC/COE
iii. Managerial ability
iv. Understanding about International Trade and export process – About
WTO /tariff structure and practice of international agreements)
|Position specific (Domain Knowledge) 25 Questions from the subject concerned at PG level/BVSC/B.Tech/B.L./LLB||25||25|
How to apply for APEDA Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online through official website on or before 27 July 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now