APDCL Recruitment 2018 announced notification for the post of Assistant Manager & Junior Manager in various disciplines. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Assam Power Distribution Company Limited (APDCL): APDCL is the power distribution company under Government of Assam to provide Electric Power supply across the state.The primary purpose of the Company is to undertake distribution, trading and supply of electricity in the state of Assam or outside it in accordance with provisions of Applicable Law and all activities ancillary or appurtenant thereto. It has also the mandate to develop, maintain and operate the power distribution system in the state of Assam.At present APDCL provides the power supply for more than 33 lakh consumers.
APDCL Recruitment: APDCL Job Vacancies-Apply @ apdcl.gov.in:
APDCL Announces their organization vacancies through their official website careers section & Newspapers.Candidates who wish to join APDCL can visit their website frequently to get the vacancy details.At present, APDCL announced job vacancies for Assistant Manager & Junior Manager. Interested candidates submit their online application at apdcl.gov.in on or 25 September 2018.
APDCL Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager & Junior Manager|
|Last date||25 September 2018|
APDCL Recruitment Detailed Eligibility:
- B.E./B. Tech. in relevant disciplines from Govt./ Govt. recognized / AICTE approved Institution.
- Full Time MBA/ PGDBM / PGDM or Equivalent in Human Resource Management/ Personnel Management from University / Institution approved by AICTE
- Graduate in Law from a University/ Institute recognized by the Bar Council of India.
Junior Manager: Diploma in Engineering in relevant disciplines from Govt./ Govt. recognized / AICTE approved Institution.
Eligible streams are –
- Electrical – Electrical Engineering/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical – Mechanical Engineering
- Civil – Civil Engineering
- Electronics & Communication – Electronics Engineering/ Electronics & Communication Engineering/ Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering/ Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
- Information Technology – Computer Science & Engineering/Information Technology/ Computer Engineering/Computer Technology/ Computer Science/ MCA
- Renewable Energy – B.E./B. Tech. in Electrical Engineering with minimum one year specialized course in the field of Renewable Energy from a recognized university.
Age Limit (As on 01.01.2018):
- Assistant Manager: 21 to 44 years
- Junior Manager: 18 to 44 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 47 years for OBC/MOBC candidates
- 49 years for SC/ST candidates
- 45 years for Departmental candidates
APDCL AM/JM – Post wise vacancies: 275 Posts
Assistant Manager: 167 Posts
- Electrical – 92 Posts
- Mechanical – 13 Posts
- Civil – 12 Posts
- Electronics and Communications – 5 Posts
- Information Technology – 25 Posts
- Renewable Energy – 2 Posts
- Human Resource – 16 Posts
- Law – 2 Posts
Junior Manager: 108 Posts
- Electrical – 76 Posts
- Mechanical – 22 Posts
- Civil – 5 Posts
- Information Technology – 5 Posts
APDCL Recruitment AM/JM Selection Process:
- The candidates will have to appear in the Online Exam to be notified in due course.
- The Online examination shall contain two papers (Paper-I & Paper-II) of 100 marks each
- Assistant Manager – Paper-I (100 Marks): General English & General Aptitude; Paper – II (100 Marks): Core Subjects
- Junior Manager – Paper-I (100 Marks): General English General Aptitude & General Knowledge; Paper – II (100 Marks): Core Subjects
- The questions for the online examination will be of Objective type with multiple choices.
- Duration of examination is 3 hours
- Each question will carry 1 (one) mark for correct answer. There will be negative marking of 0.25 (one-fourth) marks for wrong answer.
- Rs. 500/- for General/OBC/MOBC candidates
- Rs. 250/- for SC/ST candidates.
- No fee for PWD candidates
Mode of payment: Online mode only by using Net Banking/Credit Card/Debit Card.
How to apply APDCL Recruitment 2018 for AM/JM?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 25 September 2018.
For More details and Apply: Click here
- Date of commencement of Online Application process: 5th September 2018
- Date of Closure of Online Application process: 25th September 2018