5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
APCPL Recruitment 2020: Aravali Power Company Pvt. Ltd (APCPL) invites online jobs application from the eligible candidates for the post of Engineering Executive Trainees – 2020 through GATE-2019 in various disciplines for 25 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech in the relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the valid GATE 2019 score, GD and Interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online through APCPL website (www.apcpl.co.in) from 04 June 2020 to 03 July 2020. The detailed eligibility, selection and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- NIT Silchar Recruitment 2020 for Project Associate/ Junior Research Fellow
APCPL Recruitment 2020:
APCPL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Executive Trainees:
|Job Role||Engineering Executive Trainees|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||04 June 2020|
|Last Date||03 July 2020|
- Candidates should complete full-time Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology/AMIE with not less than 65% marks (55% for SC/ST), as per respective Institute/University norms and have also qualified GATE-2019 are eligible to apply
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2019 Score in the respective engineering discipline
|Engineering Disciplines||Corresponding GATE-2019
|Electrical Engineering||Electrical Engg. (Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electrical, Instrumentation & Control/ Power Systems & High Voltage/ Power Electronics/ Power Engineering||EE|
|Mechanical Engineering||Mechanical Engg. (Mechanical / Production / Industrial Engg. / Production & Industrial Engg. /
Thermal / Mechanical & Automation / Power Engineering)
|Instrumentation Engineering||Instrumentation Engg. (Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control)||IN|
Upper Age Limit (as on 01.06.2020): 27 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by:
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates
- 10 years for PwBD – General, 13 years for PwBD-OBC and 15 years for PwBD-SC/ST Candidates
Discipline Wise Vacancies: Total – 25 Posts
- Mechanical – 12 Posts
- Electrical – 08 Posts
- Instrumentation- 05 Posts
APCPL Recruitment Selection Process for Engineering Executive Trainees:
- Eligible candidates who have qualified in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)-2019 and
Based on the GATE-2019 marks and requirement
- Candidates will be shortlisted for further selection process (GD and Interview).
- The final merit list will be prepared based on 85% weightage of GATE-2019 marks, 5% weightage of GD marks and 10% weightage of Interview marks.
- For General/OBC : Rs.150/-
- For SC/ST/PwBD: No fee
Mode of Payment:
Offline mode: Punjab National Bank has been authorized to collect the registration fee on behalf of APCPL.
Online mode: Through Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card)
How to apply APCPL Recruitment 2020 for Engineering Executive Trainees?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online for APCPL ET 2020 on the website www.apcpl.co.in from 04 June 2020 to 03 July 2020.
Note: Candidates who wish to apply for this position must have the valid GATE-2019 Scores.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Commencement of Online Registration in APCPL Website: 04.06.2020
- Last date for online registration in APCPL Website: 03.07.2020
APCPL Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
What all are the available vacancies at APCPL?
At present APCPL having Engineering Executive Trainees – 2020 through GATE-2019 in various disciplines for 25 vacancies.
Who can apply for APCPL Jobs?
B.E/B.Tech candidates with valid GATE-2019 Scores can apply for APCPL
How to apply APCPL Recruitment?
Candidates can apply APCPL Recruitment through online at www.apcpl.co.inwebsite.
What is the last date for application?
Candidates need to submit the application at APCPL careers website from 04 June 2020 to 03 July 2020.
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now