AP Police Recruitment – Andhra Pradesh, State Level Police Recruitment Board (SPLRB) announced notification for 85 vacancies of Driver Operator. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AP Police Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||Driver Operator|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Last Date||7 February 2019|
Andhra Pradesh Police Recruitment – Detailed Eligibility:
- Must have passed SSC or any other examination recognised by the State Government as being equivalent to SSC.
- Must possess current and clean Heavy Motor Vehicle License which must have been valid for a minimum period of two years as on the date of Notification.
Note: The candidates who possess higher qualification than the prescribed one will also be considered for selection on par with the candidates who possess the prescribed qualification
- Height (Minimum): 167.6 cms
- Chest: Min. 86.3 cms Normal with minimum expansion of 5 cms.
Age limit (As on 01.07.2018): 18 to 30 years
Upper Age Limit Relaxations: 5 years relaxed for Backward Class or Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribes Category & Others as per Govt norms.
AP Police – List of Vacancies: 85 Posts
- Srikakulam – 2 Posts
- Vizianagaram – 1 Post
- Visakhapatnam – 10 Posts
- East Godavari – 6 Posts
- West Godavari – 5 Posts
- Krishna – 20 Posts
- Guntur – 18 Posts
- Prakasam – 2 Posts
- SPSR Nellore – 4 Posts
- Kurnool – 4 Posts
- Anantapuram – 3 Posts
- Chittoor – 6 Posts
- Y.S.R.Kadapa – 4 Posts
AP Police Recruitment – Selection process:
- The Selection Procedure/Scheme of the Exam will be Physical Measurements and Driving Tests.
- Candidates possessing minimum physical standards will be required to appear for a Driving Test. They must qualify in the Driving Test carrying a maximum of 100 marks.
Physical Measurement/Driving Test Centre: Visakhapatnam, Eluru, Ongole & Kadapa.
Application Fee: Rs. 25/- (No fee for SCs/STs Category)
How to apply for AP Police Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 7 February 2019.
For More details & Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now