AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 – Panchayat Raj and Rural Development Department Andhra Pradesh has released the job notification for the post of Volunteers for 19,170 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th within the age limit of 18 to 35 years can apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online from 1 November to 10 November 2019. The detailed eligibility and application forms are given below.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019:
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Starting Date||1 November 2019|
|Last date||10 November 2019|
- The applicant must pass Intermediate (or) its equivalent exam in plain areas whereas 10th Class or its equivalent pass in Agency/ Tribal Areas.
Note: The applicant must belong to the village/ Gram Panchayat for which she/ he is applying.
Preference for Women’s candidates:
- Regarding the Government of AP notification announced for the recruitment of AP Grama Volunteer that women applicants will have a higher preference for the encouragement of the women empowerment. According to AP,50% of the volunteer posts will be offered to women.
- Between 18 to 35 years.
Note: Reservation of Post is applicable as per Govt norms.50% of posts will be allotted for women candidates. ROR will be applicable considering Mandal as a unit.
AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019 Selection Process:
The selection process is based on the interview for the eligible candidates.
Steps to Apply for AP Grama Volunteer Recruitment 2019?
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP Grama Volunteer. (Link provided below)
Step 2: Find and click the apply for Grama/Ward Volunteer tab.
Step 3: Click ” I Accept” button on the window by reading details.
Step 4: Enter qualification, Date of Birth and Place and then click ” Check”
Step 5: Enter Aadhar Number, Captcha and then click “Send OTP”
Step 6: Check OTP in your Aadhar registered mobile number.
Step 7: Enter the received OTP and then click ” Verify OTP”
Step 8: Enter Name, Father Name, Gender and Date of BIrth and then Click ” Verify Aadhar”
Step 9: Upload your Profile Photo by click ” Upload” and then enter the residence, mobile number by click ” Upload”.
Step 10: Enter mobile number and email id and verify the details
Step 11: Enter Educational Qualifications and then Click “Go and Continue”
Step 12: Select Socio-Economic details and then click the ” Apply” button.
Step 13: Application ID will be generated for the successful submission.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Documents needed while Registering the Online Application:
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card/Voter Id Card/Residence Certificate/Bank Pass Book
- 10th, 12th and Degree Certificates
- Caste Certificates
- Starting application date: 01.11.2019
- Ending application date: 10.11.2019
- Scrutiny of applications: 15.11.2019
- Interviews by Selection Committee: 16.11.2019 to 20.11.2019
- Intimation letters to selected Volunteers: 22.11.2019
- Induction and training program: 29.11.2019 and 30.11.2019
- The positioning of volunteers: 01.01.2020