AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019: AP Grama Sachivalayam announced notification for Grama Sachivalayam/Village Secretary posts. Around 1.26 lakh vacancies are distributed for grama/ward administrative posts. The online application of this recruitment will end up on 10 August 2019. The candidates who have applied so far can start their preparation for the examination. For that, they have to know about the syllabus and exam pattern of the AP Grama Sachivalayam Recruitment.
Here you can find various jobs trending in AP Govt Jobs 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019:
AP Grama Sachivalayam recruitment is scheduled with the different selection process for a total of 126230 vacancies. The selection will be based on the written test and interview. For each stage of the selection process, AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit card will be released only for the shortlisted candidates. The syllabus and exam pattern for the written test will be varied according to the post nature. Let’s check the important dates for this recruitment:
- Application End Date: 10 August 2019
- AP Grama Sachivalayam Admit Card Date: August 2019
- Date of AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam: 1 September 2019
- AP Grama Sachivalyam Answer Key: September
- Commencement of Training Date:15 to 23 September 2019
- Joining Date:2 October 2019
AP Grama Sachivalayam Exam Pattern 2019:
- The Written exam will be on objective type questions which are to be answered in the OMR sheet.
- The Written exam can consist of 100 multiple choice questions for 100 marks.
- Each correct answer can have one mark, and for a wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deduced.
- The total duration of the exam will be 2 hours, 30 minutes.
- The medium of exam will be Telugu and English.
Minimum marks for AP Grama Sachivalayam Village Secretary Recruitment:
The minimum marks or cutoff marks will be announced for all posts by the AP Grama Sachivalayam authority. All candidates have to score equal to or higher than the minimum marks to qualify the written exam and also get admission to the next round. The expected AP Grama Administrative Post Cutoff marks:-
- 40% for OCs
- 35% for BCs
- 30% for SCs, STs and PHs
AP Grama Village Secretary Exam Pattern:
|Parts||Subject||No Of Marks||No Of Questions||Duration|
|Part A||General Studies||50||50||2 hours 30 minutes|
|Part B||Academic Subject||100||100|
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus 2019:
AP Grama Village Secretary Syllabus for Part A:
- Quantitative aptitude
- General English
- General Mental ability
- Current affairs
- Telugu & English Comprehension –
- Basic Computer knowledge
- Sustainable Development
- General Science
- Science and Technology and Information Technology developments.
- Environmental Protection
AP Grama Sachivalayam Syllabus for Part B:
For Ward Administrative Secretary:
The academic topics related to the post of Ward administrative secretary is listed below:-
- Specific focus on AP History & Culture
- Indian polity and governance
- Economy and Planning.
- Society, social justice, rights issues
- Indian sub-continent and Andhra Pradesh Physical geography
- Bifurcation of Andhra Pradesh and it’s Administrative, Economic, Social, Cultural,
Political and Legal implications/problems.
- Key welfare and development scheme.
- Women empowerment and economic development through Self Help Groups / Community Based Organizations with a focus on weaker sections
For Ward Amenities Secretary (Grade-II):
Topics regarding the academic subjects of the post of Ward Amenities secretary will be asked from below topics:-
- Strength of Materials
- Engineering Mechanics
- Fluid Mechanics
- Hydraulic Pumps
- Engineering Drawing
- Reinforced concrete structures
- Production Technology
For Ward Sanitation & Environment Secretary (Grade-II):
Candidates can refer the expected topics which cover the academic questions of the post ward sanitation and environment secretary here:-
- Life sciences
- Environmental Engineering
- Solid Waste Management
- Liquid Waste Management
For Ward Education & Data Processing Secretary:
The post of ward education and date processing secretary will have the following topics in its academic subjects:-
- Computer Science
For Ward Planning & Regulation Secretary (Grade-II):
Check below topics which are expected to ask in the academic subjects of ward planning and regulation secretary:-
- Socio-Economic Data
- Town Planning
- Master Plan and Zoning regulations
- Redevelopment of Slums & Urban Housing
- Urban forestry
- Water conservation
- Alternative energy in buildings
- NBC (National Building Code)
- Traffic & Transportation
- Urban Floods, Disaster Management & Mitigation Measures.
- Survey and Building Drawing.
For Ward welfare & Development secretary (Grade-II):
The academic subjects of ward welfare and development secretary post are listed below:-
- Social Work
- Urban Development
- Community-based organisations
- Poverty Alleviation
- Economic Planning.