AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 – AP Fisheries Department has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Sagarmithras. There are 43 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 16 January 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Bachelor degree/ Diploma in fishery. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
About AP Fisheries Department: The AP Govt. has identified the Fisheries sector as one of the Growth Engines for achieving double digit inclusive growth of the Sun rise State of Andhra Pradesh. Andhra Pradesh state is blessed with potential and diversified water resources with 974 kms of coastline, 33,227 kms of continental shelf area, 555 marine fishermen villages, 2 Fishing Harbors, 350 Fish landing Centers, 31,147 fishing crafts, 65 cold storages, 64 processing plants, 235 Ice plants, 28 feed mills, 357 hatcheries and 234 Aqualabs.
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021:
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 for Sagarmithras:
|Application Last Date||16 January 2021|
- Fisheries polytechnic in Fisheries Diploma holder (or) Bachelor degree Science/Marine Biology/Zoology.
- Order of preference will be given to candidates who having Fisheries polytechnic diploma holders, Bachelor degree in fisheries science/ marine biology/ zoology from a recognized university.
- The primary roles and responsibilities of Sagarmitras are interface between the Government and fisherman and act as first person of contact for any marine fisheries related demand/services.
- To create awareness among the local fishers on various schemes and programmes.
Age Limit ( as on 30/11/2020):
- For General – 18 to 35 years
Total Vacancies: 43 Posts
AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on interview.
- The selection among the applicants will be made in the following order of preference.
- Category-I : Fisheries polytechnic Diploma holders from recognised university. category- II : Bachelor degree in Fisheries Sciencea4arine Biology/Zoology from recognised university.
- The candidates who called for interview has to submit declaration to stay in concerned fisherman village.
- The selection committee will commence the selection first from among the applicants in category-I.
- selection procedure of weightage will be given 75% for merit (Education Qualification), Soft skills 10% and Interview 15%.
How to apply for AP Fisheries Department Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the filled application form to the following postal address on or before 16 January 2021.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The District Information Officer,
NIC Visakhapatnam District.