Top MNC's Hiring Freshers !!! Register Now
AP EAMCET 2019 Result: Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada is responsible to conduct the Engineering, Agriculture and Medical Common Entrance Test (EAMCET) on behalf of APSCHE. The AP EAMCET test was held in 20th,22nd & 24th April 2019. The JNTUK EAMCET Result 2019 was expected to declare on 18 May 2019 but it was postponed to declare after 27th May 2019. Candidates will be able to check their result with their hall ticket number and date of birth. Candidates are not able to get the hard copy of the EAMCET result 2019 by post. Followed JNTUK will call the qualified candidates for the counselling based on the EAMCET 2019 Result.
JNTUK will declare the result on the official website of AP EAMCET in the form of a rank card or scorecard. Candidates will be able to download their rank card within a week after the result declaration. Followed by JNTUK will announce the minimum cutoff marks to qualify the EAMCET 2019 AP. Candidates have to score marks greater than or equal to the minimum marks to shortlisted for the merit list. Counselling will be conducted for the candidate’s whose name appears in the merit list. Candidates can refer the important dates of AP EAMCET:
- AP EAMCET 2019 Exam: 20th,22nd and 24th April 2019
- AP EAMCET 2019 Result date: after 27th May 2019
- AP EAMCET Counselling: July 2019
How to check AP EAMCET Result 2019?
Candidates can check their EAMCET Result 2019 in the form of Rank card with their hall ticket number and date of birth. Rank card will have details like candidates name, category, registration number, nationality, roll number, AP EAMCET rank, total marks, and normalized score. Further steps to check the JNTUK AP EAMCET 2019 Result:
Step 1: Visit the official website of AP EAMCET https://sche.ap.gov.in/
Step 2: Find and click the AP EAMCET 2019 Result tab.
Step 3: Enter the hall ticket number and date of birth.
Step 4: Submit the details to check the result.
Step 5: Kindly save the PDF for your reference.
Marking System for AP EAMCET 2019 Result:
- Candidates will have two forms of JNTUK AP EAMCET Result like total marks and rank.
- The rank of the candidates will be based on the minimum cutoff marks determined by the EAMCET.
- Each correct answer will have a +1 mark and no marks for no answer and a negative answer.
- Candidates rank will be calculated with 75% of EAMCET score and 25% of the 12th score.
- Candidates who are studied their 12th standard in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and PCB( Physics, Chemistry, and Biology) are only eligible.
- There are no minimum marks for the candidates belongs to SC/ST category.
Tie Breaking Criteria in AP EAMCET 2019:
There will be a problem while preparing the merit list is that two or more candidates obtain the same score. For that following scenario will take place:-
- The total marks of AP EAMCET 2019 Result will be considered.
- Marks of Mathematics in AP EAMCET 2019 Result.
- Marks of Physics in AP EAMCET 2019 Result.
- Percentage of Aggregate marks secured in the qualifying examination
- Based on the date of birth, older age will have a preference.
AP EAMCET Cutoff 2019:
After declaring the result JNTUK will announce the minimum qualifying cutoff for all course on its website. Such factors will determine the cutoff:
- Total number of candidates
- Overall passing percentage
- The difficulty level of exam
- Total number of seats available
The general category will have cutoff marks as 40% total marks and SC/ST/OBC has no cutoff marks.
AP EAMCET 2019 Counselling:
- AP EAMCET counselling will be expected to conduct in the month of June 2019.
- Candidates can get the notification for counselling for their registered slot.
- AP EAMCET Admit card will be the token for getting admission to EAMCET counselling Kakinada.
- Candidates are called for counselling on the basis of EAMCET Result.
- Candidates will not able to get another slot while missing the given slot.
- Candidates have to submit their documents for the verification at the time of counselling.
Documents need to submit for verification:
Along with the admit card candidates need to submit such documents for the verification. The Photo Identification proof should have cleared photograph in case of blurred or uncleared photograph candidate will be rejected for the examination. Documents need to be submitted for verification:-
- Aadhar Card
- Caste Certificate
- AP EAMCET Hall Ticket
- APEAMCET 2019 Rank Card
- Income Certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Any of the photo identification proof.
For other Board Candidates:
Candidates from the board except for Andhra Pradesh and Telangana have to fill the engineering registration for ranking. After submitting the receipt of the registration candidate’s results and rank will be declared. Candidates have to post filled and signed declaration and class 12th mark memo to the respective mail or registered post. For that candidates can refer the contact details of EAMCET on this page.
THE CONVENER- AP EAMCET
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada
Kakinada – 533003
Telephone: 0884-2340535 & 0884-2356255
E-Mail: [email protected]
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now