AP CFW Recruitment 2021 – AP CFW invites online application for the post of Mid-Level Health Provider for 3393 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the written examination and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online on or before 06 November 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility and application process.
About AP CFW: The role and responsibility of Commissioner of Health & Family Welfare is implementation of Maternal and Child Health Care and Family Welfare services in the State viz. Family Planning, Antenatal Care, Postnatal Care including Immunization services. The focus is mainly on promotive and preventive care. Family Welfare Programme is a Centrally Sponsored Programme with 100% financial assistance from Govt. of India from Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Certain schemes are also assisted by State Government. External aided agencies are also assisting for the activities under National Rural Health Mission.
AP CFW Recruitment 2021:
AP CFW Recruitment 2021 for Mid-Level Health Provider:
|Job Role||Mid-Level Health Provider|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||06 November 2021|
- Must have completed B.Sc. (Nursing) from recognised university and registered in the AP Nursing Council.
- Must have studied Certificate Programme for Community Health (CPCH) as integrated Certificate Programme in the B.Sc. (N). This is a mandatory requirement and no candidates will be considered in the absence of same.
- General – 35 years
- BC, SC, ST, Physically Handicapped and Ex-service men – 40 years
- Srikakulam, Vizianagaram and Visakhapatnam – 633 Posts
- East Godavari, West Godavari and Krishna – 1003 Posts
- Guntur, Prakasam and Nellore – 786 Posts
- Chittoor, Kadapa, Ananthapur and Kurnool – 971 Posts
AP CFW Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Marks obtained in the B.Sc. (N) course is the only criteria for selection. Regional Director of Medical & Health Services, who is appointing authority will complete the selection process as per the guidelines and issue appointment orders to the selected candidates.
How to apply for AP CFW Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at official website on or before 06 November 2021 .
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
- Commencement of submission of online application: 23 October 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 06 November 2021
- Date of publication of provisional merit list – 10 November 2021
- Last date for receipt of objections on provisional merit list – 12 November 2021
- Date of publication of Final merit list – 15 November 2021
- Date of publication of provisional selection list – 19 November 2021
- Last date for receipt of objections on provisional selection list 21 November 2021
- Date of publication of final selection list – 24 November 2021
- Date of counselling – 27 November 2021 to 30 November 2021
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now