AP AHD Recruitment 2023 – The Andhra Pradesh Animal Husbandry Department has announced notification for the post of Animal Husbandry Assistant. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.Sc/B.Sc/Diploma/B.Voc are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online on or before 11 December 2023. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
AP AHD Recruitment 2023 Details:
|Job Role||Animal Husbandry Assistant|
|Job category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||1896 posts|
|Salary||Rs. 22,460 – 72,810/-|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Application Starting Date||20 November 2023|
|Last Date||11 December 2023|
Animal Husbandry Assistant:
A candidate should possess any one of the prescribed academic qualifications for the post as given below
- Two years Animal Husbandry Polytechnic Course conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati.
- Intermediate Vocational course in Dairying and Poultry Sciences as one of the subjects of study / two years Poultry Diploma Course conducted by the Polytechnic College Ramachandrapuram of Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University, Tirupati etc., / two years Intermediate Vocational Course in Multi Purpose Veterinary Assistant (MPVA) as per the provisions of GO MS No:34 Dtd.13-09-2013 of AHDDF (AHII) Dept.
- Intermediate vocational course with dairying Board of Intermediate Education
- Intermediate (APOSS) with dairy farming as one vocational subject.
- B.Sc (Dairy Science)
- BSc with Dairy science as one of the subject study
- MSc (Dairy Science)
- Diploma Veterinary Science of Higher Education Council of Vocational Education
- B.Tech (Dairy Technology)
- Diploma in Dairy Processing of SVVU
- Diploma in Veterinary Science of Bharat Sevak Samaj, Central Board of Examinations.
- B.Vocational course of Dairying & Animal Husbandry
General Eligibility: He/ She is a citizen of India and resident of Andhra Pradesh.
Probation Period: 2 Years
Age Limit (As on 01 July 2023): 18 – 42 years
- BCs – 5 years
- Physically Challenged and SC/ST – 10 years
- Ex. Service men Shall be allowed to deduct from his age a period of 3 years in addition to the length of service rendered by him in the armed forces/NCC
- Others as per Govt instructions
Salary: Rs. 22,460 – 72,810/-
No of Vacancies: 1896 posts
- Ananthapur – 473 posts
- Chittor – 100 posts
- Kurnool – 252 posts
- YSR Kadapa – 210 posts
- SPSR Nellore – 143 posts
- Prakasham – 177 posts
- Guntur – 229 posts
- Krishna – 120 posts
- West Godavari – 15 posts
- East Godavari – 102 posts
- Visakhapatnam – 28 posts
- Vizianagaram – 13 posts
- Srikakulam – 34 posts
- The selection process will be based on the Computer based examination
- The selection of candidates for appointment to the posts shall be based on the merit in the Computer based examination
- The minimum qualifying marks for consideration of a candidate to the selection process are 40% for OCs, Sports persons and Ex-Servicemen, 35% for BCs, and 30% for SCs, STs and PHs
- Part A – General Studies and Mental Ability (50 – questions, 50 – marks, 50 – minutes)
- Part B – Subject related to Animal Husbandry (100 – questions, 100 – marks, 100 – minutes)
- The exam paper will be bilingual (English & Telugu).
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded, and each wrong answer will carry 1/3rd of the marks
- SC/ST/PH/ExService men – Rs 500/-
- Others – Rs 1,000/-
Application fees mode: Payment gateway using UPI / net banking/credit card/debit card
How to Apply for AP AHD Recruitment 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post on or before 11 December 2023
For More Details & Apply: Click here
- Date of Notification/Online Applications: 20 November 2023
- Last Date of Fee Payment: 10 December 2023 (11.59 PM)
- Last Date of Online Applications: 11 December 2023
- Issue of Hall Tickets: 27 December 2023
- Examination Date: 31 December 2023