AOC Recruitment 2022 – Army Ordnance Corps Units/ Depots has announced the employment notification for the post of Material Assistant. There are a total of 419 vacancies to be filled for these posts. Candidates who completed Any Degree/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on the Written Examination/Interview. Eligible candidates can apply through online on or before 11 November 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About AOC: The history of ordnance in India dates back to the 15th century. The early ordnance stores in the Indian sub-continent were established by the British East India Company for their logistical requirements. Following the military expansion of the company, the needs of military troops increased which in turn required the support of an ordnance department. By accepting the report of then Commander-in-Chief of the Bengal Army, Lieutenant General Sir John Clavering, the Board of Ordnance was established on April 8, 1775.This is considered to be the first step towards the recognition of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC). Initially the board was put under the control of the Bengal Presidency.
AOC Recruitment 2022 :
AOC Recruitment 2022 for Material Assistant:
|Job Role||Material Assistant|
|Stipend||Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||11 November 2022|
- Graduate in any discipline from any recognized University or Diploma in Material Management or Diploma in Engineering in any Discipline from any recognized Institution.
- Note: As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23 Jun 2017, under PartIII (8) (v), the programmes in Engineering, Medicine, Dental, Nursing, Pharmacy, Architecture and Physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 11 Mar 2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others,
- B.Tech. degree/diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009- 10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
- Material Assistant – 18 to 27 years
|Region||State/UT||No of Posts|
|Eastern||Assam, Arunachal Pradesh Nagaland, Manipur||10|
|Western||Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh Haryana||120|
|Northern||Jammu & Kashmir, Ladakh||23|
|Southern||Maharashtra, Telangana, Tamil Nadu||32|
|South Western||Rajasthan, Gujrat||23|
|Central West||Madhya Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Uttarakhand||185|
|Central East||West Bengal, Jharkhand, Sikkim||26|
- Material Assistant – Rs. 29,200 – 92,300/-
AOC Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
|Section||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|General Intelligence & Reasoning||50||50||2 Hours (20 Minutes extra for
each hours for visually handicapped candidates only)
|English Language & Comprehension||50||50|
How to apply for AOC Recruitment 2022 for Material Assistant ?
All the interested and eligible candidates are required to register and submit the online application through postal on or before 11 November 2022.
For More Details : Click here
To Apply : Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now