Anthology Recruitment 2023 notification announced for the post of Associate Cloud Engineer. Candidates with the qualification B.E/B.Tech is eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
Anthology Recruitment 2023 for Associate Cloud Engineer:
|Job Role||Associate Cloud Engineer|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Associate Cloud Engineer:
- The candidates should possess B.E/B.Tech
- 0-1 years of relevant experience in Systems Management/Application Support/Infrastructure Monitoring and Management/CRM product support
- Good Windows troubleshooting skills
- Basic knowledge of Cloud (Azure/AWS)
- Familiar with installation/administration of IIS 6.0/7.0
- Familiar with DNS concepts
- Familiar with networking – TCP/IP
- Team player with attitude to learn
- High integrity and accountability
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Prior experience in a customer service environment
- Ability to handle critical issues in a large-scale enterprise environment and determine the best course of action for escalations
- Organized to plan work and follow a plan accurately
- Ability to gain expertise in diverse technology areas
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Being an active part of the cloud services team
- Installing and managing central computing systems and servers and their associated operating systems
- Monitoring operations of central computing resources for performance optimization
- Making recommendations for upgrading hardware and software resources
- Providing consulting to applications and database personnel relative to hardware and operating system environments
- Providing documentation to guide operations personnel in the day-to-day functions associated with hardware and operating systems environments
- Collaborating with the clients and/or other members of the team
How to apply for Anthology Recruitment 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online mode on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here.