ANSYS Recruitment 2019 scheduled to hire R&D Engineering Intern for B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech graduates at Noida. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ANSYS Recruitment 2019:
|Job Role||R&D Engineering Intern|
- B.E./B.Tech. or M.E./MTech. degree in Electronics Engineering, Computer Science or a related field like VLSI
- Working knowledge in C or C++
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms. Debugging skill is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Some exposure to EDA domain technologies.
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with the team to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here