ANSYS Recruitment 2017 for R&D Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore.The detailed eligibility an application process are given in below.
ANSYS Recruitment 2017:
- Progress toward B.E./B.Tech. degree or higher in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related field
- Proficiency in Python, C or C+
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Basic understanding of electronic design at gate level and/or transistor level
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
How to apply ANSYS Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here