5000+ Openings-Get Your Dream Job through Virtual Career Fair !!! Register Now
ANSYS Recruitment 2020 – ANSYS scheduled to hire for the role of R&D Engineer for B.E/ B.Tech graduates at Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Eligible candidates can also apply for:
- Siemens Recruitment 2020 for Software Developer
- Amazon Recruitment 2020 for Software Development Engineer Intern
ANSYS Recruitment 2020:
|Job Role||R&D Engineer|
- B.E./B.Tech. degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or related field
- Experience in C++ with broad and deep understanding of the language
- Strong working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong background in data structures, algorithms, and debugging
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
Demonstrated skills in the following areas are a plus:
- Successful large-scale commercial software development
- Development, debugging and optimization of systems using distributed processing
- Experience with the Python programming language
- Parasitic extraction for advanced semiconductor nodes
- Transistor-level simulation or analysis
- GUI development for physical design or analysis tools
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the code and the team’s software development processes.
- Work with manager and others to define and implement new capabilities. Once projects are defined, the engineer should be able to deliver medium sized projects with minimal input from others.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code that meets requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Optimize code to improve tool run time and memory capacity.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Understand and demonstrate best practices in software engineering.
- Be a source of expertise for others in the project team.
How to Apply for ANSYS Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now