ANSYS Recruitment 2017 for R&D Engineering Intern for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Noida Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
ANSYS Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||R&D Engineering Intern|
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
- Progress toward B.E./BTech. or M.E./MTech. degree in Electronics Engineering,
- Computer Science or related field like VLSI
- Working knowledge in C or C++
- Working knowledge of the Linux operating system
- Strong basic knowledge of data structures, algorithms. Debugging skill is a plus.
- Ability to learn quickly, understand complex systems and to work closely with others
- Ability to complete high-quality work on time
- Learn the team’s software development processes.
- Diagnose and fix code problems.
- Deliver code and scripts that meet requirements on schedule. Ensure that code is efficient, scalable, maintainable, extensible, robust and easy to understand.
- Create unit, regression and/or system-level tests to thoroughly validate new features or changes.
- Communicate clearly and work closely with manager, technical leads and other engineers to refine solutions and to describe changes that may affect others.
- Learn and follow best practices in software engineering.
How to apply ANSYS Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here