Ansys Off Campus Drive 2023 – Ansys is scheduled to hire Technical Support Engineer (Content Development Lifecycle Ansys Tools) for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Pune. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Ansys Off Campus Drive 2023:
|Job Role||Technical Support Engineer|
|Experience||0 -1 Year|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Minimum Education/Certification Requirements and Experience:
- Required Education and degree type: B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering or related field
- Logical problem-solving; strong interpersonal and communication skills; fluent in writing and speaking English
- Strong organizational and time management skills; possesses a sense of urgency
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as with others in a diverse team environment
Must have skills: Technical Content, Mechanical, ANSYSGood to have skills: interpersonal skills, technical content writing, communication skills
Preferred Qualifications and Skills
- Demonstrated use of relevant Ansys Structures software or knowledge of other commercial CAE, CAD, EDA, PLM software packages
- Knowledge of the use of Ansys Mechanical products is a plus
- Customer service aptitude
- Ability to travel domestically up to 10% of the time
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in coordinating and executing all technical activities throughout the content development lifecycle for Ansys Innovation Courses, such as technical discovery, product design, execution, and implementation
- Under the guidance of team members, interact with customers via the public forum to enhance our customers’ experience with Ansys products and learning offerings
- Develop certification exams, determining appropriate questions and simulation exercises that will effectively evaluate candidates technical competency.
- Expand the Ansys learning forum’s library of FAQs, tips and tricks, video knowledge articles and other relevant learning content
- Develop product expertise with one or more Ansys products
- Collaborate with the other teams as needed; test new releases of Ansys products on industrial problems when applicable
- Support Ansys field and digital marketing for the Ansys Innovation Courses team as needed
- Contribute to strategic projects as needed by the team, including but not limited to infrastructure development & maintenance, business operations, service fulfilment
- Join the Ansys Customer Excellence team to develop the digital learning platform that supports professionals and students in their quest to expand their skill sets and simulation expertise.
- Using your engineering knowledge, you will be part of a passionate, dynamic team that develops engaging course content, designs practical certification exams, and supports our customers through our learning forum.
- This is an exciting opportunity to advance your technical knowledge & soft skills further while broadening the appeal of numerical simulation and Ansys products to a global market.
How to Apply for Ansys Off Campus Drive 2023?
All interested and eligible candidates can register for this drive by following the link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here.