Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 for the post of Sub Staff from eligible candidates at Rajasthan District.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Andhra Bank Recruitment 2018 Details:
|Job Role||Sub Staff|
|Last Date||14 June 2018|
- Minimum: Pass in 10th Standard or its equivalent irrespective of the Board from which he/she is qualified.
- Maximum: Should not have passed Graduation or its equivalent
- Should have passed local language as one of the subjects in 10th Class.
- Should possess basic reading / writing knowledge of English and local language of the concerned State.
Place of Domicile: Candidates should be the domicile of that District for which sub-staff vacancies have been notified/published. The eligible applicants to furnish proof of permanent residence or registration with concerned District Employment Exchange as a proof of domicile.
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST Category
- 3 years for OBC Category
- 10 years for Persons with Disability
- Others as per government policy
District wise vacancies: 12 Posts
- Tonk – 1 Post
- Jodhpur – 1 Post
- Chittorgarh – 1 Post
- Karaul – 1 Post
- Kota – 1 Post
- Pali – 1 Post
- Sikar – 1 Post
- Jaipur – 5 Posts
How to apply Andhra Bank Recruitment?
Interested candidates may submit their applications directly to Zonal Office at the following address in the prescribed format with all attested copies of certificates in support of age, qualification along with Transfer Certificate/School Leaving Certificate from the Institution last studied, caste, place of domicile, Disability etc,. on or before 14 June 2018.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
For More details & Application Form: Click here
The Zonal Manager,