Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2021 – Andaman and Nicobar Administration invites the online job application form for the post of Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS for 121 vacancies. Candidates who completed their Diploma (Nursing)/B.Sc(Nursing)/12th/10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection will be based on performance in interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 17, 18, 19 February 2021. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Andaman and Nicobar Administration: The Andaman & Nicobar Islands is a union territory of India. This territory is known as A & N Islands, or ANI. It is located in the Indian Ocean, in the southern reaches of the Bay of Bengal, nearer to Indonesia and Thailand. This comprises of two island groups – the Andaman Islands and the Nicobar Islands – which separates the Andaman Sea to the east from the Indian Ocean.
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2021:
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Walk-in Interview 2021 for Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS:
|Job Role||Nursing Officer, ANM, MTS|
|Salary||Rs.12,000 – 16,000/month|
|Job Location||Port Blair|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||17,18,19 February 2021|
- Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (12th Std.) passed from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
- Diploma in General Nursing / B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized Institution / College. Should be registered with
the Nursing Council.
- Passed Senior Secondary Examination (XII) Std. from a recognized Board / Institution. Must have passed ANM Certificate Course with valid ANM training certificate from a recognized Institute.
MTS (Ward Attendant / Ayah / Safai Karamchari):
- X Std. (Secondary School Examination) passed from a recognized Board/ Institute.
- Nursing Officer/MTS – 18 – 33 yrs (Male) & 18 – 38 yrs (Female)
- ANM – 18 – 38 yrs (Female)
- Nursing Officer – 56 Posts
- ANM – 25 Posts
- MTS – 30 Posts
- Nursing Officer – Rs. 16000/-
- ANM – Rs. 13000/-
- MTS – Rs. 12000/-
Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on the performance in the walk-in-interview.
How to apply for Andaman and Nicobar Administration Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents to the following venue on the respective dates.
For More Details: Click here
- Nursing Officer – 17.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
- ANM – 18.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
- MTS – 19.02.2021 (10.00 AM to 04.00 PM)
Conference Hall of Directorate of Health Services,
A & N Administration, Port Blair.