Anantapur DCCB Recruitment 2021 – Anantapur DCCB has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 03 December 2021. The educational qualification of the candidates must be Graduate. The age limit of the candidates should not exceed more than 25 – 28 years. The pay scale for the candidates will be Rs.11765– 35200/- . The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
About Anantapur DCCB : The Anantapur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., (ADCC Bank) was established on 3.2.1919 with its Head quarters at Anantapur as a cooperative society primarily to finance Short Term credit to the Primary Agriculture Cooperative Societies in the District. Simultaneously the Long Term credit needs for the Land Mortgage Banks [PADB] in the District catered the farming community. In 1987, the Government of Andhra Pradesh abolished Primary Agriculture Development Banks and introduced Single Window System to cater both Short Term Loans and Long Term Loans through a single institution. The present Anantapur District Cooperative Central Bank Ltd., was registered as a Cooperative Society under the A.P State Cooperative Societies Act 7 of 1964.
Anantapur DCCB Recruitment 2021:
Anantapur DCCB Recruitment 2021 for Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks:
|Job Role||Assistant Manager/Staff Assistant/Clerks|
|Last Date||03 December 2021|
- Graduation of a recognized university with 60% aggregate marks or commerce graduate with 55% aggregate marks from a recognized university. Preference to the candidates with PG as also with qualifications in discipline like economics, Statistics and also additional qualifications like Diploma from IIBF, Mumbai. Preference will be given to candidate with computer knowledge.
- Candidate shall possess intermediate plus JDC/HDC/DCRS or graduation from a recognized university as on date of notification.
- Assistant Manager – 18 to 30 years
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 45 years
- Assistant Manager – 20 Posts
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – 66 Posts
- Assistant Manager – Rs.15925– 35200/-
- Staff Assistant/Clerks – Rs.11765– 30305/-
Anantapur DCCB Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection of the candidates shall be made on the basis of the Online Test/Examination and interview. The Online Test/Examination will be conducted in English. All the eligible candidates who apply with the requisite fee and whose applications are received in time will be called for the online test/ Examination, which will comprise the following: Online Test/Examination : 100 marks & Interview – 12.50 marks ; There shall be Negative Marking for wrong answers (0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer) ; Online Test question contents would be as under :
|Name of Tests
|No. of questions||Maximum Marks||Total time|
|English Language||30||30||Composite Time of 60 minutes|
- SC/ST/PC/EXS – Rs. 413/-
- General/BC – Rs.590/-
How to apply for Anantapur DCCB Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 03 December 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here