A&N Electricity Department Recruitment – Andaman and Nicobar Electricity Department announced for 32 posts of Junior Engineer.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
A&N Electricity Department Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer|
|Experience||B.E/B.Tech – NIL; Diploma – 2 yrs|
|Job location||Andaman & Nicobar|
|Last date||8 March 2018|
- Degree in Electrical / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized University. OR
- Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics Engineering from a recognized Institution with 02 years experience in the field.
- Should qualify the written professional test.
Age limit(As on 08-03-2018 ): Below 30 years (Relaxable for Govt. servants and ST candidates up to 05 years and for OBC 03 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by the Andaman & Nicobar Administration/Govt. of India on the subject.)
- Level-6 (Rs.35,400-1,12,400) (Revised)
- PB-2 – Rs.9,300-34,800 GP – Rs.4,200 (Pre-revised)
The selection process of Andaman and Nicobar Electricity Department Recruitment JE is based on Written Examination.
Scheme of Examination:
- Written test contains 200 Marks (Objective Types Multiple Choice)
- Duration of test time is 2 Hours.
|Subject||No. of Qns & Marks|
|General Engineering (Electrical, Electrical & Electronics & Mechanical)||150|
How to apply A&N Electricity Department Recruitment for JE?
All interested and eligible candidates can download an application form and send duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 8 March 2018.
For More details & Application Form: Click here
Assistant Director (Admn.),
Andaman and Nicobar Administration,
Port Blair – 744101
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now