AMTRON Recruitment 2018 – Assam Electronics Development Corporation Ltd (AMTRON) Job notifications for the post of Systems Officer and Systems Assistant. The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
AMTRON Recruitment 2018:
|Job Role||Systems Officer, Systems Assistant|
|Experience||Systems Officer-1 yr; Systems Asst-NIL|
|Salary||Up to Rs.15,985/-|
|Last Date||23 October 2018|
- BE or B.Tech (Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication /Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/Telecommunication/ Instrumentation) or
- MCA or MSc (Computer Science/Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electronics & Electricals/ Telecommunication/ Instrumentation)
- B.C.A or B.Sc (Physics/Mathematics) with 1 year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science / Applications or DOECC `A` Level or
- Diploma holders (3 years) from Polytechnic in Computer Science/Engineering
AMTRON – Post wise vacancies: 18 Posts
- Systems Officer – 9 Posts
- Systems Assistant – 9 Posts
- Monthly fixed pay: Rs.15,985.00/-
- EPF Contributions per month: Rs.3,600.00/-
- Monthly fixed pay: Rs.10,750.00/-
- EPF Contributions per month: Rs.2,580.00/-
Tenure of Service: The engagement is purely on contract basis till 31st March 2020. The tenure of posting in one sub-divisional/district court during the period of engagement may not be constant and the employer reserves the right to transfer the selected candidate from one station to another.
AMTRON Recruitment Selection process:
- Online applications will be shortlisted on the basis of the eligibility criteria and list of such shortlisted candidates will be uploaded in the website www.amtron.in.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for test/viva-voce through downloadable call letters.
- Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of their performance in test/viva-voce and experience.
How to apply for AMTRON Recruitment 2018?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position in online latest by 23 October 2018.
For More details: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now