Amphisoft Technologies Off Campus Drive Scheduled to hire Product Architect for 2019 Batch Engineering graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and Amphisoft Off Campus Drive application process are given below.
Amphisoft Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Product Architect|
|Salary||Rs 3 to 4 LPA|
|Job Location||Bangalore & Coimbatore|
|Venue Location||Salem (Tamil Nadu)|
|Venue Date||20 September 2018|
|Last Date||14 September 2018|
- Only for 2019 Passing out Batch
- B.E / B.Tech / M.Tech (CSE, IT & ECE) ONLY
- 65% in 10th, 12th and 70% in UG & PG
- No Standing Arrears
- Excellent Programming skills,
- Good Problem Solver and logical thinker.
- Possess good written and oral communication skills.
- Will play an important role in transitioning Indian Learning Ecosystem from current Pedagogy Driven Model.
- Will be part of Platform Development process, Process implementation, Corporate and Academic Skilling.
- Online Test
- Group Discussion
- Technical and HR Interviews
How to apply for Amphisoft Off Campus Drive?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online latest by 14 September 2018 & attend drive at the following venue on 20 September 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date & Time: 20th September 2018 at 8:30 AM
Knowledge Institute of Technology,
Knowledge Business School Salem
Training and Placement Cell,
KIOT Campus, Kakapalayam (Po.),
Salem – 637 504.
Procedure for participating in Recruitment Drive:
- No Registration fee.
- Eligible candidates are requested to register in our website www.kiot.ac.in on or before
- The last date for registration is on 14.09.2018.
- The shortlisted candidates will be intimated through E-mail on 16.09.2018.
- The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
- The Candidates should be present at KIOT campus on 20.09.2018 at 8.30 am
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now