Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020 – Amiti Software Technologies scheduled to hire Software Developer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA – 2018/2019 batch graduates at Bangalore. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Amiti Software Off Campus Drive 2020:
|Job Role||Software Developer|
|Salary||Rs. 2.7 – 3.4 LPA|
- Education: B.E/B.Tech/MCA
- Batch: 2018/2019 pass out
- Experience: Freshers
- Probation/Training Period: 6 Months
- INR 2.70 LPA (During Training Period)
- INR 3.40 LPA (After Training Period)
- Strong Java programming skills
- Excellent knowledge building scalable web applications
- Good knowledge of Relational DB design and Object Oriented design.
- Proficient with JDBC, Spring, Servlet and JSP
- Excellent experience with Oracle RDBMS and SQL queries
- Good experience with Tomcat, JBoss, J2EE, JSP/JSF
- Experience with Spring Framework, JMS, iBATIS, Hibernate
- Excellent Communication & interpersonal Skills; Team Player.
- Excellent benefits such as fully paid technical courses and certifications such as Java Certification.
- Written test
- Technical Round
- Face to Face Round
How to Apply for Amiti Software Technologies Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this drive online by the following link as soon as possible.
Tentative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed
Note: The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
Step 1: Click here
Step 2: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now