American Express Off Campus Drive 2023 notification announced for the posts of Engineer Trainee. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc are eligible to apply for the job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online. The detailed eligibility and selection process are explained below.
American Express Off Campus Drive 2023 for Engineer Trainee:
|Job Role||Engineer Trainee|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
Educational Requirements: The candidate must earn a master’s degree in M. Tech. (2 Year course), Integrated B.Tech + M. Tech (5-Year Course), Masters of Computer Applications (MCA – 2 or 3 years), M.SC Computer Science or related passing out in 2024 with no active backlog.
Join the Engineering teams and make an impact right away:
- Function as core members of agile teams building products and solutions on a wide range of technology domains including Distributed Real-time Transaction 2/23/2021 AXP Internal 2 Processing, Big Data and Analytics, AI/ML, omnichannel capabilities on native iOS, Android, Social Integration and Services/APIs.
- Work in collaboration with highly talented engineers in day-to-day activities and help in the review of design, coding, and other Software Development Life Cycle tasks.
- Be part of a culture of innovation and experimentation, constantly pursue and learn industry-leading/innovative technologies and solutions, and always be ready to try new concepts without fear of failure.
- We have the know-how, technology, and global reach to make nearly any idea a reality.
- Passion for technology and a strong desire to learn
- Curious mind to explore new possibilities and act on them
- Never-settle attitude and continuously looking for improvements
- Customer-focus to think differently and deliver value to customers
- Data-driven nature to drive decisions and results based on data.
- We back our colleagues and their loved ones with benefits and programs that support their holistic well-being.
- That means we prioritize their physical, financial, and mental health through each stage of life.
- Competitive base salaries
- Flexible work arrangements and schedules with hybrid and virtual options with Amex Flex
- Free access to global on-site wellness centers staffed with nurses and doctors (depending on location).
- Free and confidential counseling support through our Healthy Minds program Career development and training opportunities.
- At American Express, you’ll be recognized for your contributions, leadership, and impact—every colleague has the opportunity to share in the company’s success.
- Together, we’ll win as a team, striving to uphold our company values and powerful backing promise to provide the world’s best customer experience every day.
- And we’ll do it with the utmost integrity, and in an environment where everyone is seen, heard, and feels like they belong.
How to apply for American Express Off Campus Drive 2023?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online on their official website as soon as possible.
For more details & Apply: Click here