Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Business Analyst for MBA graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Business Analyst|
|Salary||Rs 3-6 LPA|
|Venue Date||18 May 2019|
- A college degree or equivalent (in a technical discipline) with MBA (MBA (any specialization) and B.E/B. Tech (CSE/IT) B.Sc/M.Sc (computer science), BCA/MCA)
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent UG & PG
- Prior Knowledge of .net / PHP / JAVA / Mobile Applications are a plus
- Prior knowledge of any CMS Tool is a plus
- Strong analytical and product management skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact professionally with a diverse group, executives, managers, and subject matter experts
- A proven track record of professional business achievements
- Excellent verbal and written communication with great interpersonal skills
- Open to travel to USA and across the Globe for Client visits on a short-term / long-term basis
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now