Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019 scheduled to hire Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc graduates. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Salary||Rs 3.2 LPA|
|Venue Date||20 September 2019|
- Disciplines: B.E/B.Tech with CS/IT/ECE/EEE/E&I; MCA & M.Sc (CSE)
- Year Of Graduation: 2018 & 2019 Pass outs only
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent & UG (No standing arrears)
- Compensation: INR 3.2 Lakhs per annum including 20% Variable Pay
- We expect you to be ambitious and goal-oriented.
- Desire to learn new skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Good at communication.
- Excellent work ethics.
- Logical thinking.
Selected candidates should be employed with Ameex for a minimum period of three years from the date of joining.
Note: Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by Ameex and its subsidiary companies in the past 6 months
Day 1 (September 20, 2019), Friday
- Round 1: Online Technical and Aptitude Test – @Ameex office
- Round 2: Technical Interview – 1
Day 2 (September 21, 2019), Saturday
- Round 3: Session with written programming
- Round 4: Technical interview – 2
- Round 5: Final Interview
How to apply Ameex Off Campus Drive 2019?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link and attend drive at the following venue on 20 September 2019.
To Apply: Click here
Venue Date: 20 September 2019
6th Floor, IIFL Towers (Workafella Building),
Plot 143, MGR Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai 600 096.
Landmark: Next to Lifeline Apollo Hospital