Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017 for the post of Associate Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech/MCA/M.Sc 2016 & 2017 Batch graduates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Associate Software Engineer|
|Batch||2016 & 2017|
|Salary||Rs 2.4 LPA|
|Venue Date||5 October 2017|
- BE/B Tech/ with CS / IT / ECE Streams, MCA/Msc (IT/Computer Science).
- Eligibility: 60% Throughout in SSC, HSC/ Equivalent, UG & PG – No standing arrears.
- Experience: 0-3 Years
- Service Agreement: Selected candidates should be employed with Ameex for a minimum period of 3 years from the date of joining.
- Associate Software Engineer at Ameex Technologies will focus on tactical development and implementation.
- Must have the ability to incorporate software development best practices.
- To Support senior members of the Project team in technical challenges outside the
- Scope of Work. Must be capable of producing reasonable work estimates.
- Should be able to understand productivity measures and support senior members in improving productivity.
- Day 1: October 5th,2017 Thursday: 1ST Round – Written Test.
- Day 2: October 7th, 2017 Saturday: 2nd Round – In-person Interview (Only for shortlisted candidates).
- Please do not apply if you have been interviewed by us in the past 6 months.
- Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
- The candidates are necessarily required to bring their hall tickets with a photographic identification for the drive.
How to apply Ameex Off Campus Drive 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply this drive in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here
Note: Candidates without the call letters will not be entertained.
Date: 5 October 2017-9.00 A.M
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Ameex Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
6th Floor, IIFL Towers,
Plot 143 M.G.R, Salai, Perungudi,
Chennai – 600 096
Landmark: Near Apollo Hospital, Perungudi.