AMD Recruitment 2021 – Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research (AMD) has announced a job notification for the post of Laboratory Assistant/ Project Associate for 35 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of in relevant discipline are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The selection process is based on the recommendations of Selection Committee constituted for the purpose by AMD and interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply through e-mail on or before 23 January 2021. Here we discussed the detailed eligibility, age limit, selection and application process.
AMD Recruitment 2021 Details:
AMD Recruitment 2021 for Laboratory Assistant/ Project Associate:
|Job Role||Laboratory Assistant/ Project Associate|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 31,000/-|
|Last Date||23 January 2021|
Atomic Minerals Directorate for Exploration & Research – Detailed Eligibility:
Laboratory Assistant (Physics):
- B.Sc. in Physics with any other two subjects out of Chemistry, Mathematics and Geology with 60 percent marks in aggregate
Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry):
- B.Sc. in Chemistry with any other two subjects out of Mathematics, Physics and Geology with 60 percent marks in aggregate.
Project Associate-I (Geology):
- M.Sc. or equivalent M.Tech. in Geology/Applied Geology/Applied Geochemistry with Geology at B.Sc. or 5 year Integrated M.Tech in Geological Technology.
- Eligible candidates must have one subjects out of Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry upto B.Sc. or at subsidiary and / or ancillary level in case of 5 year Integrated M.Sc./5 year Integrated with M.Tech., with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in M.Sc./M.Tech.
- All eligible candidates (other than those applying with a 5 year Integrated M.Sc./M.Tech. degree) must have a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in B.Sc. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university
Age Limit (as on 23.01.2021): 27 to 30 Years
Maximum Age Limit: Candidates can check the official notification
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics/Chemistry): Rs.20,000/-
- Project Associate-I (Geology): Rs.31,000/-
Post Wise Vacancies: (Total – 35 Posts)
- Laboratory Assistant (Physics): 08 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Chemistry): 10 Posts
- Project Associate-I (Geology): 17 Posts
AMD Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection shall be made on the basis of recommendations of Selection Committee constituted for the purpose by AMD. AMD will issue communication to the selected candidates to join.
- The candidates called for online interview will be required to produce original certificates in support of fulfilling the eligibility criteria in respect of educational qualification, experience, caste, etc. during interview and at the time of joining
How to Apply for AMD Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates will submit application in the prescribed format and send soft copy of the same along with scanned copies of educational qualification certificates, experience certificate, caste certificate, etc. through e-mail to [email protected] on or before 23 January 2021.
For More Details: Click here
Over 400 active software jobs every month Only for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now