Due to increase in competition now many companies facing problems to identify the talented candidates.So they need employability test to save their time in the hiring process.There are many employability tests available in the market they are AMCAT, Elitmus, Cocubes etc.In this page, we explained about AMCAT Exam & provided AMCAT Syllabus and sample question papers.
About AMCAT & AMCAT Syllabus 2019:
What is AMCAT?
AMCAT(Aspiring Minds Computer Adaptive Test) is an employability test conducted by Aspiring Minds Assessment Pvt. Ltd. AMCAT Test is used by 2000+ companies for Fresher Hiring.
- The AMCAT is fast emerging as an industry benchmark with 700+ companies using it as a compulsory testing mechanism for entry-level roles.
- They work alongside industry leading names like Cognizant, Mindtree, Accenture, Wipro, HCL, Snapdeal, Axis Bank, Tata Motors, ITC and many more.
- They have clients in multiple industries like IT Services, Banking & Financial Services, Automobiles, Telecom etc.
- Apart from industry, leading job search providers like LinkedIn and Monster.com accept the AMCAT test as an employability certification.
Few hints about AMCAT SYllabus & Test:
- MCQ-Computer Based Test
- Test Contains 3 Modules-Total 100-110 Questions
- Test Duration 3 Hours
- Each Module is of 900 Marks
- Cannot go back to previous questions
- No Negative Marking
- No calculators allowed
- Minimum questions to be answered per module are 15 to generate a score.
- Cannot skip any Module
Tip: Try to score above 550 in every section as this is considered good in company’s viewpoint
AMCAT TEST MODULES(AMCAT Syllabus):
The test consists of various sections/modules which you can choose according to your profile or education background. There are certain modules which are compulsory for everyone (Language and Aptitude Modules), whereas others are optional. During the test, you will be given an option to select any two domain-specific modules.
English (25 – Min ; 25 – Ques)
Quantitative Ability (35 Min ; 25 Ques)
Logical Ability (35 Min ; 25 Ques)
Aspiring Minds Personality Inventory (AMPI)-Personality (20 Min ; 80 Ques)
Optional Domain Modules
- Computer Programming
- Computer Science
- Electronics and Semiconductors
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Production Engineering
- Metallurgical Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Automotive Engineering
- Paint Technology
- Polymer Technology
- Banking & Financial Services
- Human Resources (HR)
- Basic Statistics
It is recommended to that you go through the module description and befitting job profiles before you go to take the AMCAT. Your choice of modules increases your visibility for particular kind of jobs, for instance, if you take the Programming Module, you will be visible to more IT companies whereas taking an HR module will help you find HR profiles. It is best for you to go through the module list now and decide which optional modules you would like to take.
- Computer Programming (35 Min ; 25 Ques) -For CSE , IT, MCA & Circuit Branches (ECE, EEE, E & I)
- Electronics & Semiconductor Engineering (35 Min ; 25 Ques)-For ECE, E & I
- Electrical Engineering (30 Min ; 24 Ques)-For EEE, ECE, E & I
- Automata C (55 Min ; 2 Programs)*-For CSE , IT, MCA & Circuit Branches (ECE, EEE, E & I)
*Automata – C : Mandate for CS / IT / MCA | Highly Recommended for Circuit Branches (ECE, EEE. E&I)
To Register AMCAT: Click here
AMCAT All in one Placement Materials: Click here
To Access Detailed AMCAT syllabus & Sample Question Papers Go to your –> Go to your AMCAT Account –> More –>Syllabus & Sample Papers