Amadeus Off Campus Drive 2017 scheduled to hire Software Engineer for B.E/B.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amadeus Off Campus Drive 2017:
|Job Role||Software Engineer|
|Venue location||Bangalore & Delhi|
|Last date||13 December 2017|
|Venue date||16 December 2017|
- BE/B.Tech. 2016 Batch
- 1+ years of experience in IT sector (however selection process will be same as that of a fresher)
- Good pH score
- Strong understanding of OOPs concepts and computer science fundamentals.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Aptitude Test (Calculator is allowed)
- Technical Interview
- Managerial Interview
- HR round
Based on their assessment, Amadeus will take you for one of the following job profiles (same approach as it takes in the campus)
- Software developer – Java/J2EE developer (Back-end development)
- Software developer – Java/UI developer (Front-end development)
- Software developer – QA engineer
- Software developer – C/C++ development
Event details: Multiple events till January second week at Bangalore & Delhi
How to apply for Amadeus Off Campus Drive 2017?
Interested and Eligible candidates apply this drive by the following link latest by 13 December 2017 and attend drive on 16 December 2017.
To Apply: Click here