Amada Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled hire Junior Engineer – Service for Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amada Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Service|
|Job location||Mumbai / Pune|
|Venue date||9 February 2018|
- Candidate should possess a Diploma
- Specialized in Mechatronics / Electricals / Electronics / Mechanical stream
- Should be from 2017-2018 pass out batch
- Should have successfully cleared all the papers/subjects of entire course before joining with minimum 70% aggregate marks
- Good communication skill and pleasing personality
Note: Upon selection, candidates must compulsorily work with company for a minimum period of 3 years and sign an agreement to this effect.
Other requirements: Physically fit and be ready to travel extensively
Month of joining: Month of August 2018
They are hiring for Junior Engineers who will be working in Service department. They will be responsible for carrying out machine installation and service / break down activity of the machines at customer place. This will require the Engineer to travel extensively on daily basis and involves physical work.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Salary & Benefits:
The details of benefits that selected employees will be eligible are as given below –
- Candidates so selected will be offered Annual Compensation of Rs. 2,50,000/-. This includes statutory benefits like Gratuity, Provident Fund etc.
- In addition to the above, they will be covered under Group Personal accident insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and once they are confirmed in service, they will eligible Group Mediclaim Insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
How to apply for Amada Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 9 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet if applicable
- Diploma Marksheet
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs