Amada Off Campus Drive 2018 scheduled hire Junior Engineer – Service for Diploma candidates.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Amada Off Campus Drive 2018:
|Job Role||Junior Engineer – Service|
|Job location||Mumbai / Pune|
|Venue date||9 February 2018|
- Candidate should possess a Diploma
- Specialized in Mechatronics / Electricals / Electronics / Mechanical stream
- Should be from 2017-2018 pass out batch
- Should have successfully cleared all the papers/subjects of entire course before joining with minimum 70% aggregate marks
- Good communication skill and pleasing personality
Note: Upon selection, candidates must compulsorily work with company for a minimum period of 3 years and sign an agreement to this effect.
Other requirements: Physically fit and be ready to travel extensively
Month of joining: Month of August 2018
They are hiring for Junior Engineers who will be working in Service department. They will be responsible for carrying out machine installation and service / break down activity of the machines at customer place. This will require the Engineer to travel extensively on daily basis and involves physical work.
Salary & Benefits:
The details of benefits that selected employees will be eligible are as given below –
- Candidates so selected will be offered Annual Compensation of Rs. 2,50,000/-. This includes statutory benefits like Gratuity, Provident Fund etc.
- In addition to the above, they will be covered under Group Personal accident insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 5,00,000/-.
- Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of six months and once they are confirmed in service, they will eligible Group Mediclaim Insurance with sum insurance of Rs. 2,00,000/-.
How to apply for Amada Off Campus Drive 2018?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive by the following link and attend drive at following venue on 9 February 2018.
To Apply: Click here
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
Pimpri Chinchwad College Of Engineering(PCCOE),
Near Akurdi Railway Station Road,
Documents Required (Original & photocopies):
- SSC Marksheet
- HSC Marksheet if applicable
- Diploma Marksheet
- Photo ID proof (Licence/College ID/Passport etc.)
- 2 photographs