AM/NS Off Campus Drive 2020 – ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India scheduled to hire Graduate Engineers and Management Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MBA graduates. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
AM/NS Off Campus Drive 2020 Details:
|Job Role||Graduate Engineers/ Management Trainee|
Detailed Eligibility – ArcelorMittal Nippon Steel India
For Graduate Engineers:
- Education – B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech ( Metallurgy / Mechanical / Electrical / Computer Science) on campus hiring 2020
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation)
- No backlogs throughout academic career
- Excellent Academic background
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication & presentation skills
- Strong Technical knowledge of respective field
- Must possess excellent English written/oral communication skills
- Excellent Academic record throughout with minimum First Class result in all semesters.
- Must be open to relocate to any of AM/NS locations, work across technology, and any domain such as Operations / Maintenance / Marketing / R&D / QA / QC etc.
For Management Trainee:
- Education – MBA / PGDM ( Human Resources / Marketing / Finance / Operations ) on campus hiring 2020
- Consistent academic career i.e. 65% throughout (10th, 12th, Graduation, Post-graduation)
- No backlogs throughout Graduation / Post – Graduation
- Excellent Academic record throughout with minimum First Class result in all semesters
- Post Graduate/MBA (Full Time) from Tier-1&2 colleges plus B.E./ B.Tech (Preferred) with minimum First Class score throughout all semesters.
- Must possess excellent English written/oral communication skills & presentation skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Must have strong logical and analytical skills
- Must be detail oriented and an active listener
- Must be open to relocate to any of AM/NS locations, work across technology or any domain & role
How to Apply AM/NS Off Campus Drive 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online by the following link as soon as possible.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation letter with venue details to undergo the selection process with unique ID and details of mandatory documents required