Altair Recruitment 2017 for the post of Project Trainee and Software QA Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/MCA at Delhi & Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility and application process are given in below.
Altair Recruitment 2017:
|Job Role||Project Trainee|
|Experience||0 – 1 year|
- Post-Graduate/Graduate (Mechanical/Automotive Engg.) with 0-1 year experience in CAE/CFD/CAD domain.
- Strong Engineering background & understanding of CAE tools.
- Students/Candidates who have worked on CAE projects will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience & understanding of CAE Meshing & Analysis tools like
- HyperWorks, Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent will be preferred.
- Good communication, presentation & interpersonal skills.
- Open to travel & work at client location throughout India.
- Willing to join on a contract role for one year at least.
How to apply Altair Recruitment 2017?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online as soon as possible.
Over 400 active jobs every month for B.E/B.Tech Graduates:- Register Now
To Apply(Delhi): Click here
Altair Recruitment for Software QA Trainee:
|Job Role||Software QA Trainee|
- Candidates should possess a degree B.E/B.Tech/MCA from a recognized university.
- want a simple but powerful web-based interface for submitting to and monitoring jobs in
PBS Professional queues.
- need to browse and modify remote files.
- would like to minimize the effort needed to write, modify, and test complex application
- want to automate job submission tasks to maximize end-user productivity while optimizing
- resource availability.
- require a consistent job submission and monitoring interface.
- would like automated staging of input and output files.
How to apply for Altair Recruitment?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this position by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here