Altair Recruitment scheduled for the role of Project Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at New Delhi Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Altair Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Project Trainee – CAE|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
Top MNC's hiring Entry Level & Experienced Graduates:- Register Now
- Post-Graduate/Graduate (Mechanical/Automotive Engg.) with 0-1 year experience in CAE/CFD/CAD domain.
- Strong Engineering background & understanding of CAE tools.
- Students/Candidates who have worked on CAE projects will be preferred.
- Candidates having experience & understanding of CAE Meshing & Analysis tools like HyperWorks, Ansys, Abaqus, Nastran, Fluent will be preferred.
- Good communication, presentation & inter-personal skills.
- Open to travel & work at client location throughout India.
- Willing to join on a contract role for one year at-least.
How to apply Altair Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link as soon as possible.
To Apply: Click here