Altair Recruitment scheduled for the role of Project Trainee for B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech graduates at Bangalore Office.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below.
Altair Recruitment 2018 details:
|Job Role||Project Trainee – Global EDU Development Team|
- Master’s or Bachelors in Mechanical /Automotive and Aerospace engineering
- Willingness to learn CAE tools of Altair, excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Good Energy levels. Strong knowledge in FEA. Experience using the below are a must
- HyperMesh, HyperView and HyperGraph and OptiStruct
- One of the CAD software tools like Catia, Pro E etc.
- At least one solver like Dyna, Abaqus, RADIOSS or ANSYS is a must,
- Must be available full time for Global EDU activities only.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Testing of Student Edition of HyperWorks
- Updating existing training material (Training Videos, tutorials etc.)
- Develop Training materials for the Altair products as per requirement (domain specific)
- Develop a knowledge base by writing the useful tips and tricks about our software usage,
- Write technical chapters and edit eBooks on theory and practical aspects of CAE topics.
- Evaluation of student reports (e.g. Intl Student Contest, Virtual Academic Training Series)
How to apply Altair Recruitment 2018?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online by the following link.
To Apply: Click here